Looking for Delrin yoyo recommendations

Good day!

I own zero yoyos made from delrin. I would really like to own a yoyo made from delrin. I would love to hear what people think are worth checking out. I don’t really mind the brand but I don’t have stupid money to spend.

Thanks

3 Likes

The Yotricks Sage is very fun & is made of POM plastic. I think I heard somewhere that it’s the same as delrin, correct me if I’m wrong.

3 Likes

Hunt down a Cabal. Also, the delrin Wedge looks promising. I’ve only played the og Wedge and it was pretty decent, so delrin sounds like an upgrade

6 Likes

Serenade and Cabal are what you want!

2 Likes

OD Cabal makes Delrin feel just right

5 Likes

Totally worth the cost!

6 Likes

Serenade serves as a good starting point because it’s cheap and plays similar to a competition metal. Cabal is good too.

2 Likes

I bought a b grade delrin wedge, and it’s the best plastic I’ve ever thrown, just sayin…

4 Likes

Yeah they all gone now :frowning:

2 Likes

Same here, definitely my favorite plastic. I didn’t care much for the original wedge either, but the Delrin one is pretty awesome, if that says anything about it

Has anyone played the Zeekio Flare? When I search Delrin Yoyo on ebay here in the UK quite a few of that one come up reasonably priced…

i have not, but zeekio is rebranded yoyoempire, and everything yoyoempire i’ve played is awesome.

I would recommend you to get an ART Banger. It plays amazing.

3 Likes

The @sfyoyos DLRN is really good. :slight_smile:

1 Like

And how could I forget…if you like larger-sized yoyos, the Rebellion Golyat is a lot of fun. And they’re on sale too!

Honestly the Zeekios (rebranded yoyoempire) are the way to go here. You also get choice of shape.

1 Like

Is it just me, or is the YYEmpire stuff crazy loud?

I do not find Delrin to be particularly loud from any vendor, no.

Hmmm… Maybe I’m thinking of the hard plastic stuff.

People forget about the Crazy-D by SOMETHING one but its one my secret favorite machined plastic specifically because it has a cap that screws on! Gives it a solid feel and the shape is great. :wink:

4 Likes

delrin wEDGE came before polycarbonate wEDGE

apparently the polycarb version is an improvement, but i think they are both good in their own ways