Dad joke thread

I had a terrible day yesterday. As I was walking home, a man in a wheelchair stole my camouflage jacket! As he was wheeling away, I shouted after him, “you can hide, but you cant run!”

9 Likes

12 Likes

Never challenge Death to a pillow fight, unless you’re ready to face the reaper cushions.

6 Likes

did you hear about the kidnapping yesterday?

it’s fine, he woke up

3 Likes

Yessss… even more Dad jokes I can get behind

3 Likes

i told my kid i’m returning my butt for a new one. the one i have has a crack in it…

4 Likes

Son you are built backwards. Your nose runs and your feet smell! Ta Da………:anguished:

7 Likes

It is a scientific fact that dads can’t grab a stud finder and not point it at himself, and say… hey I found a stud!

7 Likes

Should have done that ages ago!! :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

What did the fish say when it ran into a wall?

“…dam.”

And is that a real yo-yo?

No, you are imagining all of this.

4 Likes

i’ve been calling out the “dabbin’ dad” and the “flossin’ father” during my celebratory dances, much to my son’s critique, and embarrassment in the public forum…

2 Likes

Funny I thought the German butcher who made sausage outta sea birds took a Tern for the wurst.

Also can we pray for the curry chef. Apparently he hit his head and slipped into Korma…

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::joy::rofl::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

I’m glad you liked it :slight_smile:

The other day, there was an accident at a factory here in my home town, there was a lady that backed into an industrial cooling fan.
Disaster…

4 Likes

There was a fire at a cheese factory in France. By the time the fire was put out, all that was left was de brie.

13 Likes

If you’re American in the kitchen, then what are you in the bathroom?
European!

8 Likes

What do you call a cow with three legs? …lean beef

5 Likes

What do you call a cow with no legs?

Ground beef

4 Likes

ARRRRGGGHHHH :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What did the ocean say to the beach?

Nothing, it just waved.

9 Likes