Current Droid setup (RSOxFPM)

Who else is in?

16 Likes

Just got the notification that mine shipped. I think the blue Energy Domes look great in it.

8 Likes

I saw on the page that it was “Raw Body + Raw Rings”. I believe that implies there will be anoed versions in the future. I will wait for a different version.

4 Likes

I’m in man! Just ordered today!

5 Likes

Currently have it with the blue Energy Domes and a YYF “spin top button.” It rips for 5A. Loving it so far.

12 Likes

RSO/Elvin generally does at least 2 runs per model, first one raw, second one anodized.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed the same thing and that’s exactly why I am waiting.

2 Likes

If I’m recalling correctly he did not do this or plan to do so for the tiramisu.

7 Likes

He did, but it was a rainbow colored Tiramisu limited to 5 pieces.

6 Likes

Sadly, that is not what Elvin ‘generally’ does.

That is not his standard game plan. You may assume that it is but it is not.

He makes a batch of his New design in whatever finish…

And then, he gauges the degree of interest there was/is in the first batch. If the first batch sells with an enthusiastic interest, then he ‘may’ release a second batch whatever finish/and/or/color(s) he feels will keep the flow going.

Elvin has so many amazing design ideas, he refuses to get stuck on ‘one’ design. He wants to keep pushing his own envelope and keep it fresh.

He learns more from every single release and seems compelled to not stagnate and take a rest.

Elvin is waaaay outside the box.

10 Likes

Sorry, wasn’t trying to overgeneralize. All I’m saying is that it’s a possibility, not promising anything, especially not on behalf of Elvin. Thanks for clarifying

3 Likes

All good guys, before guessing too much out of the blue - eventually we should consider, that it’s NOT his own online-shop, hence considering on base of a fpm given drop down menu might be misleading….

Well, just wait and see…

:v:

3 Likes

Just using the blue SE that came with the yoyo at the moment.

11 Likes

SOLD OUT as of this morning.

4 Likes

Wow glad I grabbed one!

7 Likes

@JEA86 mentioned he loves Ultralights in his setup, Instagram Link

4 Likes

Ultralights meshed with my play style more than the stock flat caps or energy domes

14 Likes

Mine is still in shipping purgatory… hopefully it will turn up this week.

8 Likes

Blue flats in mine but have since switched to brass UL

11 Likes

What configuration are you preferring right now?

1 Like