Cubing Corner

I ordered a new core that just shipped today… I also got one of the new yuxin red 6x6s in black coming!

I’ve been wanting a 6x6 for a while. A little bit cheaper, but not shengshou, 6x6 made me go for it.

yuxin red is quite good. Feels way smaller than a ss or aoshi

under 1 percent odds I think. It would be way easier if I wouldve just gotten double parity on he last solve. the timer turned off and it was a dnf anyways

That’s good to hear! Maybe they’ll have a new 7x7 in the future…

the cubic aofu is REALLY good. The most I’d hope for is for moyu to make a mini version.

Yeah, the cubic aofu is on my wish list… But so was the aoshi until this past weekend.

Wooooooooooooo 9.66 ao12 I think it’s pb. Very close if it’s not

Well, here they are! The yuxin red 6x6 and cube 4 u 3x3x7! A day earlier than tracking predicted too!

The c4u came dry which was unexpected… But, after tensioning and a bit of maru it turns great! The yuxin seems promising so far; it definitely needs a few solves to break it in.

I made a minecraft picture cube today! It’s easy to solve because the ore blocks ended up with some color on each piece, so there’s no parity problems or anything.

I made it out of my first Rubik’s 3x3 that I wore the stickers off of a long time ago…

OK, that is freaking cool! It’s also a really creative idea which makes total sense. Minecraft and cubing. Of course!

10.54 ao5 on cam. Really blurry and I Won’t be able to upload it for a few weeks so I probably will just refill it and get a better one.

Filming tonight. Anything anyone wants to see. Doing either 3x3, 5x5 or oh. Leaning towards a 3x3 average and a nice 5x5 single.

set the uwr and i can guarantee you i will watch it :). Actually if there’s any way to do it, you should show your best tps ao5.

Stating to really hate cfop but I’ve already put so much time into zbll for oh. I don’t know what to do.

what would you do instead?

Roux

I just ordered a ******* premium weilong gts from the*******.us! Gonna try out the fullbrights. I like the look in pics and vids; but, we’ll see… Hopefully my thunderclap(s) will become my beater/backup main.

Back on cfop and switched to mini aolong and have dropped to a 10.2x ao100 still no sub 10 ao5 on cam, although I’ll have lots of time to practice after tommorow.

Just did the low mod to my qiyi sq1… It’s worth the effort! It feels much more stable when turning and not as prone to locking! If you have the qiyi… Just do it.

is the low mod the spring swap?