Cubing Corner

I got a question for you…

Is it acceptable to place the skewb on the table while performing algs? I can solve it much faster that way.

yes it is acceptable, however i wouldnt reccomend getting into a bad habit that will be detrimental in the future.

Yeah, I was just watching some solves on YouTube and I see some things I’m going to try. I just have 2 left hands with that thing for some reason.

I totally get it! its an awkward puzzle for sure

Doesn’t the qiyi square 1’s core strip easily?

Qiyi has fixed this on the newer ones, and there are ways to get around it with the old ones.

Ok, so if I ordered one today I would not have anything to worry about.

You shouldn’t have to worry about it.

Does anyone else peel the logos off of your puzzles? or is that just me?

I’ll open a brand new puzzle, do first turns and maybe solve it once, then peel the logo off! I don’t know why I don’t like it there. I can’t take the logo off my stickerless 3x3 and it doesn’t bother me ???

maybe one day I’ll get some custom logos from or something :stuck_out_tongue:

Same here.

I do this too, but not because it bugs me, it’s just I usually resticker new puzzles immediately and so I usually replace it.

Do you resticker right away for better quality stickers? Or for your shades?

I have moyu shades on everything except my 5x5 (I have a set for it but I don’t feel like peeling 150 stickers.) So I wouldn’t resticker a moyu, yj, qiyi, etc…

with moyu puzzles it is for better shades, for qiyi the shades are a bit better but the stickers aren’t fitted well so they look weird and for Gans it is just for higher quality stickers. It is generally for shades though. Moyu stickers are ridiculously durable.

This hurts. The 8 should’ve been a seven and the fourth should’ve been a low 10.http://youtu.be/vPUBKAyq4-w

Judging by your reactions on all those solves I take it you weren’t pleased.

4:32.52 6x6

Ayyy nice.
Was only pleased with the 7. The 8 should’ve been way faster, as with the twelve, and also the dnf

was that even a good average?
4:22.51. What’s your 6x6 pb?

i don’t have one. It was a pretty terrible average. I just uploaded it because of the counting 8

oh…

4:05.61. Pretty easy scramble