Cubing Corner

New PR of 46.47!!

NAR? what does that mean?

nice

north American record

oh. Btw, how did you know that sub 10 minutes means top 25?

F2L is weird. But Iā€™m starting to understand it, but Iā€™m not patient enough to watch 20 minute long videos.

good. I personally didnā€™t learn by tutorial, I had to figure most of it out. I think itā€™s easier to teach yourself after getting a basic overview of the method.

1 Like

Thanks. 108th in the world if it were official.

I competed in my first comp on Saturday
I got a 7.7 Skewb average and fit 5th place
I messed up my 2x2 average bcs I overshot on a turn of my cll case and then had a bad scramble. But I got a 4.4 single which Iā€™m happy with.

wca link?

F2L hates me. I really need an algorithm sheet for some of the alignments.

Kind of a bad video, but it should explain the concept of f2l a bit. http://youtu.be/dOTQHOZSDCo

they still havenā€™t gotten it up yet :-\

This is the third time Iā€™ve changed opinions on F2L, but I actually am getting it now. Itā€™s just a matter of not being an idiot and messing up a set that I already have ;D
Thanks!

thatā€™s an interesting way of putting it.

sub 1:10 regular 4x4

Your about as fast as me now.

I thought your pb was a 50

Got my white and stickerless thunderclaps in the mail today! With my black one they take a good family portraitā€¦

You must like thunderclaps. Whatā€™s good about them?

Theyā€™re awesome! Smooth, pretty fast, stable, great CC, 1 flick U2s, and $5.99 ea.

Iā€™ve never had a pop, but I got a couple corner twists when I first got the black one. Iā€™ve gotten used to it and that doesnā€™t happen anymore. For the price, you canā€™t beat them. I even found them that cheap in a USA store, so they donā€™t take forever to ship!