Cubing Corner

well done! Snazzy cube :smiley:

XD

It’s awful though, if you don’t have everything perfectly lined up then it won’t turn. And then it almost pops apart.

I figured. Still looks cool though

I don’t know if this solves your problem

That’s a great help. Thanks

good. Btw, which was your problem, the first or second?

The first

I’m so disgusted right now I could bust. I was doing 7 blind, and I had 3 sets of centers, the middle edges, and corners solved. One of my eyes accidentally opened for an instant, and it looked like I had messed up. So I opened my eyes and… so frustrating.

Stop failing and get a 6-7 bld already.

Okay if i can do a 6 blind before you do 3 blind I win :slight_smile:

Dude, perfect! After a few mistakes last night, I managed to solve it three times today. Takes me about 10-20 minutes each.

Nice!! Stuart, we have a deal

getting sub 6 on 2x2 pretty consistently now
Getting sub 10 on skewb now

Hoping for sub 5.5 on 2x2 and sub 8 on skewb by Newport spring :slight_smile:

Hmmm… I thought the skewb was about as easy as the 2x2. Which do you practice more?

New PR of 1:04.60! That is still with the basic method, I think I am procrastinating learning Fredrich, lol

do it breh, either cfop or roux. If you choose roux, stuart has way more experience than me.

Id say skewb is around 1.3-1.4 times slower than 2x2, even though official results dont necessarily reflect this.

ummmmm… don’t be too sure. I may have done more solves but I was never very good with it. I suppose I do know one or two things, but I think you might be better.

10:29.93 4bld. Could have had sub 10 but I sat there for a minute trying to remember three letters.

that would rank you 25th in North America

sub 10 or my time? I almost had a sub 8 today, but I forgot the corners.