Cubing Corner

I tried a 6x6x6 blind solve today. It wasn’t successful but I had all the centers solved and exactly half of the wings solved. None of the corners were solved though. I’m thinking that I may have done an extra U2 right at the end of solving the centers.

Whoa that’s insanity.

Yeah… it’s not impossible. I know that if I can get the 6x6x6 I can do it on the 7x7x7.

You would probably be one of the best bigblders in the world if you did a 7bld.

The easiest part is memorization. With a whole day to memorize, I could probably do a 9x9x9 the next day. The hard part is execution for me, because there are so many places you can mess up on.

Waalp, I just wasted 5 hours. I tried a 7x7x7 blind solve. Unsuccessful. Most of the centers were solved, and a lot of the wings and corners, but there were flaws here and there.

Probably just a few moves off in the middle.

I’ve made 3 6x6x6 blind attempts today. All three resulted in an obvious semblance of colors, but only the last one was close. Within three moves after opening my eyes I was able to solve the wings and all but two corners. Most of the centers were solved too. Obviously a mistake I made in the centers.

I just got back in to cubing after a while and had a questions about Speed Cubing.

To some of the pro 3x3 cubers on here: Do you know all the F2L algorithms?

I almost want to punch myself so hard. I mixed up two letters in my head. All but three edges were solved. I want to scream soooooo loud.

My god stuartww. That must be so frustrating.
To yoyordy
I’m not pro by any means but I think I am the fastest 3x3"solver on the forums right now. I know intuitive f2l with a couple learned algorithmic.

Are there any tricks to make learning to perfect intuitive f2l easier

Also: What type of cube does everyone have?

Decided to pick up cubing again a bit. Got a new PB of 20.65 ;D

Time to pick up where I started on those PLL’s…

Yay!
I use a moyu hualong.
I can make a video for you that might explain how I learned intuitive f2l.
Edit: anybody here have skype?

If you ever want to or have time to that would be awesome but its fine if you don’t want to

Oh its already uploading

Sweet! Also I have some kind of Dayan cube

If you take a picture of the pieces i can identify it for you.
And here is the video.
http://youtu.be/dOTQHOZSDCo

Thanks a ton!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! TWO CENTERS OFF!!! Oh, man, this is depressing.