Contest: The Splash Game! Winner Announced.

I don’t have enough connections. Some of these younger members have their fingers in many pies… I’m just not “hip” enough. I’ll have to resort to bribes it seems.

I only have 11 votes and only 5 comment votes so I think your probably doing better than me

It’s harder than it might seem to get people to even comment left or right. That’s the real challenge. The poll votes will come much easier. I merged the two vote solicitation threads in the Splash Game section. You can comment in there to ask for votes. I just don’t want every contestant to make a separate thread. So, now one such thread remains until Wednesday night. :slight_smile:

Well I have like 15 votes but only 3 comments sooooo…this contest might be a little more work than I though. Didn’t think we would have to solicit this much. I thought it would just people be voting in the poll, not having to comment for their vote…

yea its alot harder than I thought aswell but I must win without that spyy supra I will die

Im at 19 and 8 or so comments…

Good luck guys…

Good luck to you aswell

Ah, that’s what you’re aiming for. Do you have other SPYYs?

VOTE FOR LOGI
http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,69981.0.html

I regret to have to post this here. While if you know someone on YoyoExpert, you have friends on YoyoExpert, you can ask them to vote on your post. Nothing wrong with that, and it’s encouraged.

I got a complaint that someone is potentially spamming or sending mass PMs to win the contest. I want the contestants to use good judgment, and good taste when asking people for votes. Any further complaint along these lines will disqualify you from the contest. Compliance of all YoyoExpert rules of conduct and behavior are still in full force and effect.

Again, if you know someone, and you want to send them an individual PM to ask for their vote, that’s one thing…typical for a contest. But, do not send mass PMs to people asking them to vote for you. No more threads outside of this one, and your post, regarding the contest.

I appreciate the enthusiasm, but not everyone is fond of aggressive tactics. We don’t want people to take offense.

Thanks to all.
T.A.

2 Likes

Thanks for stepping in the ring Logi.  Always on your photo A game.

1 Like

What about bribing people? JK JK.

Thanks for doing this contest and inventing the game!

1 Like

I’m not the best photographer, but I’ll enter my Limey Stew Majesty.

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,69895.0.html
I would like to encourage voting? This contest is entertaining and would like to see more in the future…

Here’s mine!  Go vote and comment, we’ll, if you want to :confused:

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,69983.0.html

Thanks for participating burdger. Nice post…I made a collage of your photos, see your contest post for the new look.

Thanks. I read the rules after posting and was working on the same thing. Your edit is so much better than mine. Thanks :smiley:

No problem, that’s what I’m here for. If you want to post more, just PM me the two pics and I’ll cook up a collage for you. By the way, I’ve been using an app called Diptic to create them. I can’t remember if it’s free or if I paid .99. I think it was free. That’s for those who want to play around with it. :wink:

nope!

Ive sent out about 10 or 15 pms to people Ive seen on the forums a lot or people ive talked to on the forums before and stuff like that

am I breaking the rules? if I am I will stop immediatly and not to point fingers or anything but bcmaddog said he had sent out 30 pms to people so I think me sending 15 is okay

Thanks in advance