One more little contest before the end of the year…
The Splash Game
The Splash Game has officially launched, in the Yo-Yo Exhibition section of the forum, and it is basically an activity where you look at two sides of a yo-yo, and vote on which side the splash looks better.
You can read more by following the link. If you have questions about the game, you can ask them in that section, but please read the stickied threads first.
The contestants shall do the following:
1. Indicate your intent to participate here, so I know you’ll be posting for contest purposes.
2. You must indicate which yo-yo you plan to post. One for the contest, but as many as you like.
3. Post the yo-yo comparison photo in the Splash Game section, per game rules.
4. The most “comment” votes (left or right) by Wednesday (midnight), of all contestant posts in the Splash Game…wins. Set up the standard poll per rules, but only votes in the thread comments (specifically left or right) will be counted. In the contest post, you will ask voters to vote by poll, and by comment.
5. Only forum members registered as of the time of this post, qualify to participate and vote.
6. Use your own original photos please.
My decision will not determine the winner, so I am able to assist anyone with creating a collage, if necessary. In the event of a tie, my favorite player will cast a final vote to determine the winner (you can guess who my favorite player is).
I decided to do something a bit different with prizes. Instead of offering one prize that you win for this contest, I decided to allow the winner to choose among various prizes, which one they want out of the bunch. I think it is better to allow the winner to decide what they could use most.
Prize options (pick your prize):
NIP Duncan Echo (red)
NIB Delrin Severe (black)
MIB Spyy Supra (gold dust)
NIP Duncan Freehand (blue)
NIB Pair of Loop 1080s. (red/black)
MIB One Drop Yelets (yellow)
New YYE leather yo-yo holder, by TotalArtist black/silver)
It will ship within the U.S.A. If you’re interested, indicate your interest here, then work on your post. Doing so ASAP might give you an advantage, you never know.
Special thanks to YoyoExpert, for making The Splash Game possible.
Coffelt - CLYW FG OG Avalanche - Jack Rabbit
YoyoGuy345 - Triton - Freedom
Gambit - C3 - Krown
Erik Kerber - OD x CLYW Summit Hot Fire Lava
Bcmaddog - C3 Cal States Edition DiBase
JSingh2k - G2 Triton Blue/Yellow fade
SlowyoJoe - VSNYYC Moonwalker J.Wong Anno
burdger - General Yo Majesty Lime Stew
Hudakjoe - CLYWxOD Summit 28 Stories
Logi - CLYW Chief - Cyro