Rain City Skills "Gamer Round 3" Giveaway!

The winner is Josh Doolittle! Big thanks to everyone who participated. I hope you’ll be considering grabbing a gamer tomorrow evening when they drop here on Yoyoexpert!

Hello!
The 3rd run of the Popular “Gamer” Slimline yoyo drops this Thursday here on Yoyoexpert with 5 new colours!
I’m giving away one of them. The entry link is on my blog, click here to enter! Contest ends this Wednesday!

2 Likes

Unfortunately that link does not work!

I wanted to check out the new color schemes though :star_struck:

4 new colours themed after video games, Megaman, Rampage, Pokemon, Super Mario and a fade colourway we decided to call ‘in game currency’.

Did you tweak anything about the design in this run or is it just new colorways?

1 Like

It was supposed to be 3g lighter, but the shop screwed up and used the old design. But that’s ok, the colors came out good and it plays just as well as the last run!

1 Like

Aw nice I was gonna ask because I love the gamer but I think it could be a bit lighter overall :wink:

Also you may want to edit that link in your first post here, it still doesn’t work for me.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve heard that a lot, hence the plan to make it lighter, lol. oh well, next run!
The link should work now.

2 Likes

7 hours left to get in on this!

2 Likes

I really do not feel like joining anymore forums. Even if it means a chance to get something for free. You should however keep us posted on how things go. Congrats on Round 3! Game on!

You don’t have to join forums to enter, some of the options should let you do them without registering for anything (watch a youtube video?)

3 Likes

Your the man!

Yes…Yes I am! Lol.

1 Like

The winner is Josh Doolittle! Big thanks to everyone who participated. I hope you’ll be considering grabbing a gamer tomorrow evening when they drop here on Yoyoexpert!

3 Likes