Contest: The Perfect Match Giveaway

I submitted one for fun. I don’t think I should be picked because I have a job and as my girlfriend would put it “yoyo fund”, but I love this idea it’s very generous.

At least I was honest TA, I had another color in mind before I picked mine

:wink:

One person, who has a bunch of throws, matched one of the yo-yos almost perfectly. I think he put a different size, but he matched the color, weight, width, what it’s made of, and the shape too. When I scrolled down to look at the name, I was thinking…noooooo. Nice guy too, so I would have loved to send it. I don’t think anyone will ever match everything exact, but that’s super close, and the closest one yet.

I took it, but don’t give me anything if I win lol I don’t need another yoyo.

Wait TA, can I do it again? Something just came to my mind…

Im curious if I can guess right =P

I’m just going to be so bold as to assume you’re referring to me. Flattery will get you everywhere. blushes

I took it for the giggles, and found out a whole lot of things about my throwing preferences that I never really realised before. Was suprised how interesting it actually was examining what I’d feel was a perfect throw.

However, I’ve plenty of dosh and I plan on spending a whole lot of it on Friday/Monday, so it goes without saying that I don’t need another throw. If anything I should be giving mine away…

Either way, good job TA on getting another great contest going. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:smiley: It wasn’t you that made the match, but you know the same applies. :wink: I just took the survey myself for the first time. I made most of the questions forcing people to choose only one specific answer.

I have been holding off on spending too, hoping for great deals Friday/Monday, but there is some trickery. A few stores are having early sales now, and I’m not sure if they are having them earlier than Black Friday so they are not competing with other stores selling the same things Friday (smart move). That may also be a trick, because they might have a bigger sale on Friday, and not offer returns to get the better deal later. So, I’m choosing to wait.

Thanks for submitting an entry…very fun to read them.

Hello!

I completed the survey, and to be honest (as you said) I don’t need one. It would be kind of nice however :smiley: Im trying to get a competition sett of something together, but its not cheap. Awesome idea!!!

Oversized. Does that help TA I wonder…

Rats, I forgot to put my butterfly in my top 5…

1 Like

:smiley:

Completed survey - Don’t need a new one.

Awesome Idea TotalArtist

I know your top 5 lol…

In no order-

Chief
Puffin
Avalanche
Code 2
Cliff

Lol…

Maybe that proto lunarwind XD

I took it! Thanks for the great contest!

Took it just to see what all the talk was about :slight_smile:

Took it. I normally don’t like surveys because I’m the type of person that when it asks what color the sky is look goes “well it’s an inky blue right now but it was purplish gray earlier today and yesterday it looked like a light turquoise…” that one however was not that bad.

Close
Chief
Puffin
Avalanche
Summit
Cliff

Im no math genius, but I think that’s six. Not five. ::slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely not a math genius indeed xD

3 Likes

Im pretty sure the “Close” was discontinued after its use was abused by the Arctic Circle natives.

1 Like