YoYoExpert Forum Holiday Giveaway 2022!

YYE_Holiday_Giveaway-removebg-preview

We just wanted to take a moment and thank the whole YYE Forum Community! The forum is a very important part of YYE and we appreciate everyone here making it a great place to interact with one another and share the passion we all love! <3

How to win:

Post in this thread a Holiday Photo & Comment why You love the YYE Forums!

Staff pick - Prize: Good Life Pharaoh Plus
‘Most Liked’ on our Forum - Prize: $50 YYE Gift Card
‘2nd place Most liked’ on our Forum - Prize: TurnBuckle Burning Hammer

Randomly picked winners:
$25 YYE Gift Card
YYE Contest Case
Duncan FH1 Bionic
YoYoFactory Uppercut

Giveaway ends January 2, 2023 at Midnight EST

41 Likes

The holiday season is a joyous time of year. This Christmas is particularly exciting as I get to gift these awesome new Duncan Butterflys!

As for why I love the YoyoExpert Forums; it’s a prime example right here. The community is always finding new ways to give back. Whether it’s the pay it forward threads, the new Snapbacks, giveaways like this, or providing a guide to hunting the new Duncan butterflys!

This is the little community I always keep coming back to, and I’m very grateful for all of you.

20 Likes

I love YYE and the forum because @AndreBoulay is the most handsome thrower on youtube!.. seriously this place is awesome! People are wonderful, I won the Hydrogen Crash in the remix challenge (thank you Andre!)… and most of all I’ve been involved in Trick-a-Week for the last 3 years and it’s the reason my skill continues to advance, even if it is a snails pace!.. it’s so much fun to hang out here!

26 Likes

Yoyoexpert has given me 12 years of joy on the forums. Making friendships with weirdos like me, that can relate to the passion of yoyoing.

When I was down and out, the forums were here to give me a glimmer of happiness that helped keep me pushing on. I am so thankful.

Here I am representing @the_general with a Torrent, 5 Star and Hatrick. On a side note, that Bimetal Hatrick looks amazing, and I’ll be picking one up when they drop (fingers crossed for BA Copper)

I love you all. :heart:

30 Likes

I HATE the YoYoExpert Forum.

• I never have money for anything other than yo-yos.
  • It’s too easy for me to latch on to new passions and go overboard with them.
  • I’m usually the outlier in anything I do.
  • I spend way too much time on here.

I also LOVE the YoYoExpert Forum.

• I found people I actually like interacting with on here.
  • Everyone is so darn nice and I’ve had some truly incredible experiences on here.
  • I took to yo-yo at a weird time in my life, when I was supposed to be discovering myself and blazing my own path, meanwhile I was only able to watch the world tear apart. These little spinning wonders (and Animal Crossing) kept me in check.
  • COMMUNITY. We are a community. We watch out for each other and are all in this together. Bad binds, knotted string and all.

Thank you all for being awesome. Whatever you celebrate, whether you celebrate, if this is a difficult time of year for you or it’s a time of magic and joy, thank you. I’ll always be in your corner. Now here is the magical-bonus-items sock.

19 Likes

MerreH Christmas :christmas_tree: and Happy holidays

Always enjoy the YYE exclusives

20 Likes

Yoyo resources, discussion with friends and a great place to purchase new throws.

7 Likes

Just wondering if there will be any discount for the holiday :thinking:

4 Likes

Everyone’s really great here helpful,knowledgeable,patient,and I like knowing other people are into yoyos,seeing what people are playing or hyped about. Happy Holidays to all big and small,Hope you get something unexpected that you really love.

12 Likes

I purchased my first ( G2 Marvel in the yye colorway) and my latest yoyo ( Luftverk/ clyw Alpine) at Yoyoexpert. Every trick I know I’ve learned here. I’ve traded with and bought from and sold to some of the best people on the planet right here. Shout out to OhDavidBowie. I’ve come and gone over the years and always felt like I never left. I’ve met people from right here. I’m 60 years old, I started yoyoing as a child in the 1960’s. It was right here though 7 years ago that I truly found the meaning of yoyoing. Much love to this group

14 Likes

I love the YYE forum because it’s a community that all has the same goals - to advance and share knowledge of yoyos.
I’ve been solo throwing for a very long time, but with the YYE community, I feel like I’ve got friends that all share the same interest as me.

16 Likes

This forum is my social media. It’s the only non-work related site I check multiple times a day. It’s such a great community and a easy platform that it makes keeping up with my favorite hobby a pleasure. Thanks to everyone here and the people who create, host, moderate and maintain it. Have a great holiday and new year everyone!

Photo of my desk throws in hand and the little gifts to my local co-workers for our holiday party today - I can’t help but try to share the fun:

12 Likes

Happy Holidays everyone!

I’m thankful for the YYE forums because it’s my primary means of engaging with the yo-yo community. Without it, I’d be stuck with r/throwers…

23 Likes

I feel like the aventus edition yoyo version represents Christmas because of it’s red and gold colors. YYE Forum is important to me and I guess to every yoyoer, since it helps share knowledge, tips and tricks, and when I struggle with my tricks, I could ask this forum. I would easily recommend this forum to any yoyoer.

12 Likes

We made handbuilt clay ornaments with our 2-year-old this year and my wife made this one for me. She loves chickens (I like them too) and I love yoyos :yo-yo:. It was so sweet, I really appreciate it. :christmas_tree:

I also really appreciate YYE and the YYE forums. Andre and the crew have truly created a wonderful environment for yoyo to grow and thrive. I had been struggling to find an online yoyo community that I felt at home in until I came across this one in 2019. After that I never looked back. Anytime I feel stressed or upset, I just take a break and hop on to see what’s happening on the forums. It’s like a super comfy club house where everyone is welcome. I know that all online communities have their challenges, but I truly feel that this is the most positive online community that I have ever been a part of and I know that a lot of us try hard to make it a welcoming space for all.

I appreciate you all. Happy Holidays! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

I love this forum for the BST, and advice. I hope everyone has wonderful holidays and stays safe and warm. Our power just went out, and the temp is sub freezing, but we have family close by with power.

4 Likes

Took my daughter to experience X-mas at Disney, she had her own agenda.

I enjoy the YYE forums because it keeps me up to date on all the latest and greatest throws/throwers. There’s always lots of useful information, new and old to help with a possible purchase, or understand a trick.

13 Likes

I love Yoyoexpert forums because it’s a way to connect with great yoyoers and to have fun! There is a saying, we stand on the shoulders of giants.
This means that we can get inspired by great people.

I love the community.

I love yoyoing.

9 Likes

I love yoyo expert for all that it does for the community. Community is very important to me , and it makes me happy to have a place like this to talk shop about.

Anyway , my son seems to be showing some interest in yoyo finally . It makes me happy.

17 Likes

I love the forums because it gives people like me a chance to talk to others who are interested in the same hobby. The community has always been great here.

11 Likes