YoYoExpert Forum Holiday Giveaway 2022!

Love the community up here cuz its the biggest yoyo group i know. Talks are open. Got cool people, kind comments, wise advices and great sellers like @tylerpan, @ChowChowNow

10 Likes

Thanks for the people who make this community a welcoming place with all the good around throwing and a lot of creativity.
And definitely a big shout out to YYE Team to host all of us and take care that this is the great place that it is.
Merry XMas to you all

8 Likes

Merry Christmas I love this forum because the yoyo community is the best community I’ve ever seen so supportive and encouraging and it’s made my 4 months of yoyo so much easier and fun knowing I can come here for any advice or knowledge. I hope everybody has a blessed holiday and may god be you all and your families. KEEP THROWING

7 Likes

I love the YYE forums because the community is always kind and respectful, the amount of great advice here is amazing!

8 Likes

I love this fourm because even though I am newer, you guys welcomed me with open arms. Since then, i have met some just stright up amazing real life friends (from YYE!) and joined a yoyo club thanks to some amazing fourm members like @bobafret. And now I’m a proud member of the Mile High YoYo Club!

Thanks to the YYE Fourm BST, Ive acquired my dream yoyos from 15 years ago that i never thought possible to obtain from a Mint OG Bapezilla to a 09.03 Oxygene Ti and like 40 others :sweat_smile:

All in all, i found an incredible group of people who are polite, friendly, always cheering eachother on and make me smile on a daily basis.

I love the people of this community and thank YoYoExpert for giving us a place to come together and helping to keep us throwing ever since i can remember.

Sorry for being cheesy but genuinely so excited to have found a place with others who share the same passion I do! :blush: :heart:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone, yall are amazing :v::santa:

16 Likes

I love the YYE forum, because I never knew anyone else who throws. I never would have learned most of the tricks I know now without the help of people on here. Thanks everyone!

15 Likes

Well I really liked yoyo from a really young age but since I lived in Romania an ex communist country I couldn’t finde any yoyo when I was little. Now that I am older and I found some places where I can get yoyo I can live my passion that I couldn’t endolge in as a kid. So I feel really good because I found a place online where I can talk with people how like yoyo and lear thins about this wonderful hobby. Happy holidays to all of you guys :blush:

14 Likes

I think the forum ties me to yoyoing. I tried a few different hobbies before finding yoyoing again. The reason it stuck seems to be because I found myself part of a community. I dont think I would be doing this if I was doing this alone.
Happy Holidays yall.

10 Likes

Feels like summer but it’s Xmas in Sardinia (Italy) I came back to pass Xmas with my parents and relatives, this is the island of Sant’Antioco and me trying to fight against the luck to don’t ding my yoyo!

I am new in the forum (around 2 months) but I am a long time lurker and a very long time player, I want to thank Yoyoexpert to give me a place where I feel very welcome from the first post which make me want to be even more active and have fun, met so many amazing people and having such a nice time and motivate me to play even more, I love that in here I can speak a lot about yoyos and no one is judgy but we all have fun and doesn’t matter the skill level of the age, this is what I appreciate the most about this forum and also learn new words like anodizing but not “ano” :rofl:

Hope everyone will have a great Xmas and a great new year full of happiness satisfaction and new throws! :christmas_tree:

18 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! Here’s our tree this year - why use ornaments when you have yoyos you can use instead? :yo-yo::yo-yo::yo-yo:

I love the YYE forums because it’s the most centrally located hub for the online yoyo community. Instead of being spread out across different accounts on social media, it’s all here in one place. Also, I’ve been here for like… 13 years so it definitely feels like home! Thanks everyone for helping create such an awesome community!

25 Likes

Wow! My kind of place.

5 Likes

I’ve been here since 2010, have come and gone (while still lurking) but it’s most certainly a place I feel comfortable hopping back in even with new faces about, while continuing to see familiar long time faces. Everyone has been supportive with each other, been a lot of entertaining/interesting threads posted here throughout the years with little to no drama in otherwise a time where folks are normally on edge with each other. I like being at places where people get along. Of course, have to post a photo of one of my first BST transactions on here for the photo as it’s continued to be in my daily yoyo rotation since I finally nabbed one in 2020.

Of course, it’s not just the forums that kept me returning - also my go-to yoyo online retailer as YYE has never failed me with delays or lemon products, while allowing me to feed my yoyo collecting addiction. When something was wonky (I was actually able to tune it before throwing in the towel), they offered to send out a replacement. Excellent customer service.

12 years of membership on here…I feel old now :smiley:

13 Likes

i just love this place because it’s where i can just be with a topic i love. it’s rare to find a passion which not many people share, and alas i found one. this forum, however, allowed me to see that there are more people out there who share that interest, to learn about the expansiveness of the hobby, and to just have fun. even better, this server is host to so many niche interests i can nerd out about, like CAD, metallurgy, and even gardening. it’s a place where people can put a side their differences and chill, without having to worry about what other people think. and during the thick of covid, when many people lacked real conversation, or a feeling of community, this forum served as a way to emulate that, to feel like you are surrounded by people who share your interests. thank you from the bottom of my heart for this amazing community, and happy holidays.

5 Likes

It’s Sardinia, you are more than welcome here both to visit (better if I am there so we can have some throw and drinks together), today was 26° basically summer, lovely weather just humid as hell :rofl:

4 Likes

I love that I’ve found such a welcoming and helpful community!

10 Likes

Yoyoing makes me happy, and these forums offer a way to connect to other throwers in a wonderfully chill and welcoming environment. I may live on entirely different states, countries, or continents from forum members here, but I still feel a part of this shared community. I can always count on the folks here to answer my questions on Duncan Hornet setup, offer a killer deal on some throws on the bst, or post amazing tricks. Merry Christmas everyone!

14 Likes

I love the forum because it is a place to learn and share the hobby we all love. I visit everyday multiple times a day to see what’s new in the community.

Wife had always wanted a pair of diamond stud earrings. This year i could finally afford a nice pair, but i couldn’t just make it easy. Wrapped them up in a g2 box and before letting her open it i told her i wanted us to be able to have a hobby together and i found a rare and special yoyo for her to start her collection with. She bought every word of it until she opened the box to see the earrings. We all had a good laugh.

19 Likes

I love YYE forums for it brings us together. I’ve gotten to meet so many of you IRL, and that otherwise wouldn’t have happened! I would just be a lonely 50 something playing with toys in my basement. I am grateful this holiday season to have that many more friends in my life.

Peace in the new year friends!!

Shout out to TAW crew!! @AKYOYOMIKE

Josh

Ps. My holiday haul!

13 Likes

YYE is a special place for so many reasons - all the latest drops, robust and trustworthy BST, a trick archive that provided a lot of my leveling up back in the day, a place for new people to learn about Mile High Yoyo Club and sponsorship of that club through assistance with yoyos and supplies. Add sponsorship of all the contests on the scene and you realize how important YYE has been for years. Here’s to 2023 being the start of many more!

14 Likes

I love yoyoexpert for the awesome community, a great source of information in the forums. I also really enjoy getting to see what everyone got in the mail everyday!

8 Likes