Duncan Haymaker X Pay It Forward

So @Shwa gave away a Haymaker X a bit ago to @Schenckinator for being able to correctly identify a bunch of yo-yos. The Shenckinator asked me to set up a pay it forward thread for the Yoyo and I said no problem bc I’m chronically online anyways. I’ve had the Yoyo for a couple weeks now and think I’ve had enough time with it. Just start saying if you want to try the Yoyo and I’ll update the main post with a list so ppl can see the order. Let’s go 2 weeks with the Yoyo and then send it to the next person.

Dragonfruitea
Captrogers
Slestak75
Ironical_monical
Rkalajian

Pics

12 Likes

I’ll take it!!

Haha. Joking. Have fun everyone.

5 Likes

ill take it next after @Shwa

3 Likes

Haha. You’re first up. I was kidding because I originally gave this one away. Enjoy it.

1 Like

hey what colorway is the haymaker pic pls

1 Like

I’ll gladly be 5th lol. I need time to deal with all the other junk I’ve got going on.

2 Likes

I would definitely like to be in on this. I’ve been curious about this one as I truly enjoy the OG.

1 Like

Okay you are up first! DM me your address :call_me_hand: and I’ll send it out. Also I added a couple pics in the op.

Please put me on the list, I’ve been curious about this one too…

1 Like

Geeze!! After looking at those pics, I’m wondering why I gave it away!! :joy:

In all seriousness, it’s a great playing yo-yo. I just don’t have many Duncan metals as I’m focusing efforts elsewhere. Too, it was given to me by someone in the BST community. It showed up unexpectedly with something I bought. Apologies to that person as I can’t remember who. If you’re reading this and you recognize the yoyo…. Thanks again. It’s now going to be with a bunch of peeps.

Throw on!

3 Likes

I’d love to be on the list!

2 Likes

The thing looks like a beast.

1 Like

Completely different. It’s much bigger and sharper (just a little), but equally as capable. It’s a fantastic throw! Not sure why they share the name.

2 Likes

the pif should be arriving today.

2 Likes

it shouldbe here at around 8:00 pm and im in skool rn

1 Like

Thanks again @Shwa & Henry for doing this. I am still amazed by the generosity shown by this community in sharing their throws with others, but again high praise must be given to the members who have been so respectful towards the process. Just outstanding!!!

3 Likes

Awesome! I might have forgotten to take off the string that I put on it so if I did, my bad. You should probably put a new string on bc that one might be a bit grody.

1 Like

honestly thats fine

2 Likes

Yah no problem! I’m just running the thread too like the yoyo wasn’t mine or anything so shoutout to shwa and schenckinator.

3 Likes

Oh yeah. I forgot. Seriously. Thank you @Shwa

2 Likes