Pay it forward Duncan Ti Freehand

The usual rules apply. You get to throw it for a month then you ship it to the next guy. I formally name @Mhoodlum as administrator for this hop. Also I will be sending it to Hoodlum first mostly because he showed some nice interest. So, that guy who wasn’t the least bit salty about me winning, well guess what everyone wins with Grendel on the team. So let’s see where this puppy goes. I think we should keep to conus at least for the first year, it just cost me 50$ To send a package overseas. Shipping is on you, remember that if you want to play please. This throws really well and I know people are interested especially with the price point. This way you try before you buy!
Leave your name and dm Hoodlum your address and we’re off to the races!
Will ship in it’s original box so repackage accordingly!!
I’m pretty stoked hope you will be also!

45 Likes

That’s very generous of you Grendel!
What an opportunity for people to try this great yoyo!

11 Likes

Crazy cool. If you live in the right country this is an awesome chance to play with something expensive. I’m sure some people will enjoy this passaround.

5 Likes

Very dope of you Grendel. I’m not getting on the list, just making it aware that this is great and I can’t wait to see people’s impressions.

3 Likes

If it is in the states and I am shipping to the states, I am game!

1 Like

That’s very generous

6 Likes

Oooh! Thats some grade A yo-yo community right there.

4 Likes

Its hard to live in Europe and enjoy yoyo. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Nah. It’s fine. It’s only hard if you try to compare your experience to others and have fear of missing out.

3 Likes

Wow @Grendel this is amazing! Very cool thing of you to be doing here :heart:

–edit–
I don’t personally want to jump in on this…I just wanted to give you a pat on the back for being such a cool dude! lol

3 Likes

I’m down, would love to try it out :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Send the pm to @Mhoodlum I’ve taken myself out of the loop.

5 Likes

So to clarify the rules, there’s no waiting list for this, correct? It simply goes to the first person to claim it after the current foster-owner posts it as available?

Ivan

2 Likes

So……. Very cool my brother! Awesome!
I’m definitely going to jump in here for a chance to throw this babe! Again! So cool!
Rock

2 Likes

I’ll vouch for @Mattwilkes84 who was interested above. He is solid and is maticulate with yoyos, it would be in good hands.

1 Like

You need to contact @Mhoodlum he’s the administrator of this hop. I don’t know if he wants a list or what however that’s a great question. I don’t know how this will progress. I hope it will be a good time for all.

5 Likes

Also I took out the plastic caps, I didn’t really want anyone taking caps on and off. I did however throw in a Duncan off hand glove in red. That should be gnarly.
Want to thank everyone with interest.

5 Likes

After it’s done there rounds for a year, I’d like to try it over here in the UK. The Al version plays great and I’d love to see how this feels.

3 Likes

And so it begins. On its way Marine!
@Mhoodlum

4 Likes

Thank you on behalf of the community Bro

5 Likes