Duncan Haymaker X Pay It Forward

So I dunno what happened with the pif but I think it got stolen from my mailbox. It was supposed to arrive yesterday at around 6:00. Im gonna wait until tomorrow if its not here buy sunday, it will be declared stolen or lost.

Nah it hasn’t been delivered yet. uSPS is just running late.

1 Like

ok nvm

it wasnt loading on my end

1 Like

@GTDropKnot does it show you when the delivery date is?

2 Likes

Sometimes they have issues in their system and they’ll put up a message saying the package is “moving within the system” often this only gets updated when the package is delivered. This seems to happen more and more often these days. The good news is that it “does” update when it is delivered.

1 Like

nope it just say arriving late but hopefully that will be today or tomorrow. No mail on Sundays.

It only happens if you are really eager to get a package…:rofl:

2 Likes

if you dont mind could you tell me when it says it has been dropped off

Uhhhh why don’t you just enter the tracking number—9500112841474120725452—then you can get delivery updates via text or email.

sorry i forgot about that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No worries it’s all good! Glad you can get that working tho hah

the pif is arriving today hopefully :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hey just want to double check but you have now received the haymaker correct?

Yeah I have its sick!!!

2 Likes

Awesome!!! I hope you enjoy your time with it and then just dm @Captrogers in a couple weeks to get his address and stuff and say goodbye then ship it off :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I would say in like a month?

This is a quote from the start of the thread.

2 Likes

Let’s stick with the original plan of 2 weeks bc otherwise it will take forever to get through everyone that wants to try it.

2 Likes

arite

2 Likes