GIVE AWAY! YYF & Throwback Bundles

Giving away a bunch of yoyos as bundles. All yoyos are in near mint condition with no damage, and come with original packaging/accessories unless otherwise noted.

All yoyo bundles will be shipped USPS Priority after the giveaway has ended.

Yoyo Factory Bundle
American Liberté, Turbo Grind Machine, and Legend Wing.
Turbo Grind Machine is missing box/caps/extras, legend wing is in a nice velour pouch.

Throwback Skill Toys
Summer Solstice, Origen.

14 Likes

Alright, decided I dont really care to sell these yoyos, but I definitely dont need them.

I’ve officially changed this thread to a give away thread.

I’m giving away the two bundles you see in the OP. All you have to do is comment here what your favorite thing about yoyo is. I’ll pick winners Friday September 29.

13 Likes

My favorite thing is it’s timeless, never gets old and it brings me and my children together, away from screens and video games.

4 Likes

My favorite this is there is always something to improve on. I love doing things that are relatively easy to get into and nearly impossible to master. Yoyoing fulfills that for me! Also love both the engineering and art aspect, not many hobbies allow you to play with both a beautiful piece of art and engineering.

5 Likes

My favorite thing about yoyo is how diverse the styles and tricks can be. So many possibilities.

The thing i enjoy the most as far as experience is concerned might be a little weird but its mindlessly doing different repeater tricks. Idky

5 Likes

There are so many great things about yoyo, how to pick a favorite?

I think I’d have to say my favorite thing about it is the fact that it can give me almost instant relief from almost anything. It helps to forget stress and pain. When I’m not throwing, I’m chewing my fingernails to bloody stumps and pacing and getting distracted. But when I throw, I’m still and calm. There are other things that offer relief but, aside from my kids smiling when they see me, nothing is as instant.

5 Likes

Whoever Brandon picks he’s gonna send me the address too and I’m gonna send you a love package as well.

7 Likes

My favorite part is the variety, whether it’s the yoyos, the tricks, or the style of play, there’s a lot to explore. It was also really convenient for me to throw in my bag when i traveled europe.

5 Likes

My favorite thing about yoyo is the community. Absolutely amazing people who go above and beyond and make it fun. From late night chats on discord to arguing on the yoyo expert boards to posting cool yo-yos and tricks on instagram to the in person meetups and contests and events it’s all been just an amazing experience. Sure there’s occasional discourse and drama and some bad eggs but overall I trust most people on here and can honestly say I feel welcome and accepted.

With all that said I already have every throw on here except the American liberty which I nearly reached out about but got distracted and forgot about it. I don’t need any of these and would just give them away anyway just wanted to post the above for the good vibes.

5 Likes

how kind!! i don’t know if the title was actually changed, it still says two bundles for me.

my favorite thing about yoyoing is how much it gets my mind going, there’s so much experimentation and innovation in the hobby (along with the pure skill and dedication it takes), i think it’s a form of meditation for me

edit, now that i’m thinking about it, so many other parts of it are cool. the designing, the business, the community, the physics, the artistic capabilities of both the yoyo and the player using it, all of it is full of creativity!

5 Likes

My favorite thing about yo-yo is learning new things. I love that there’s a lot of ground to cover and I could probably just keep going deep on all the different styles.

Thanks so much for doing this! Honestly I’m probably just in it for the Turbo Grind Machine and I’d pay the other throws forward :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I didn’t change the title, thanks a ton =]

3 Likes

Post deleted

1 Like

My favorite thing about yoyo is learning to tricks and always trying to push myself to learn new things, its also very relaxing and great to unwind at the end of the day

3 Likes

I love having a hobby that I can do inside or outside, for 2 minutes or 2 hours, and is totally interruptible in case my wife needs anything. It just scratches so many itches and fits into so many corners for me.

4 Likes

bump

3 Likes

My favorite thing about yo-yoing is the feeling I get when having a throw session. No matter how good or bad the day was, when you get in that zone, it’s really the most peaceful, relaxing feeling ever.

4 Likes

My favorite thing is my 6 year old daughters face when she comes running over to show me her newest trick she learned on her hot-pink Duncan, and I love sharing those moments with her.

5 Likes

I love making new tricks and when a whole new world that opens to you when you find a new mount. I also like trying “daring” horizontal tricks that usually work out better in my head than they do in reality. :joy:

3 Likes

My favorite thing about yoyo is that it can be enjoyed in any part of life. It’s not very physically demanding or time consuming. You can fall out of it for a while and come back to it years later.

3 Likes