GIVE AWAY! YYF & Throwback Bundles

My favorite thing has got to be the community. Everyone has been incredibly supportive from day one, always happy to provide feedback and props. I feel like people are genuinely stoked for me when I hit a new trick. It’s a pretty great feeling and it keeps me excited to keep throwing and learning.

3 Likes

My fav thing is that yoyo is unique and before the blow up felt like a nichie hobby and i liked that, but i also love the variety of styles and just how creative you can get with it, theres something for whatever you’re looking for, whether you want high end premium models or something budget to get into the hobby theres something for everyone. :black_heart::rabbit:

3 Likes

My favorite thing about yo-yo aside from the nostalgia is the evolution of this skill toy I witnessed throughout my life. From Duncan imperials to the butterfly yoyos were just awesome then bam! The Yomega brain/x-brain era was crazy when i was a kid and I realized the variability of what yoyos had to offer as I came across firestorms and then raiders and such. I’m very glad I lived in times to experience the extreme evolution, from the start to what it has become today! Yo-yos will forever be a part of my life.

3 Likes

I gave away my american liberty to a student of mine. Not realizing they would get rid of them quickly id love to get another one

3 Likes

Is that your favorite thing about yoyo?

2 Likes

my favorite thing about yoyo is the community, i just started but everyone has been so nice and welcoming, especially compared to other hobbies ive been in

3 Likes

My favorite thing about yo-yo is that it seems to attract some of the coolest people on the planet and brings out even more awesomeness from them. It’s one of the few things in life that literally has no downside. How many things like that are there??

3 Likes

My favorite thing about yoyo has to be the satisfaction from landing a new trick or combo clean for the first time and getting that confidence boost of “oh yeah, I can DO this.”

3 Likes

My favorite part is just the relaxing aspect of getting lost in the yoyo. It literally is almost like a form of mediation for me at times. Even the sound of certain yoyos adds to the “zen”. Any time I’m feeling stressed out picking up a yoyo always seems to help make it better.

3 Likes

My favorite thing about yoyoing are the unlimited possibilities. At first, it just seems like you can only do a couple of things, but once you really get into it, you discover so many things you can do.

2 Likes

I like the smell………:rofl::rofl::cricket::cricket::cricket::cricket::cricket:

2 Likes

My favorite thing about yoyo is the zen involved and how small movements can produce amazing visual effects that can bewilder others (and oneself too). It’s graceful and is something that can be taken at any speed the yoyoer desires.

2 Likes

My favorite thing about yoyos is that the yoyo itself is a masterpiece from the designers and creators of each brand and the yoyo manufacturer itself, they are genius people who design and create yoyos starting from the design of the shape, dimensions and coloring, everything is beautiful with their own style.

3 Likes

The best thing about yo-yo is the community for sure I’ve been in other hobby communities and they are no where near as friendly and helpful that’s why I’ve been here for so long!! And of course I love yoyoing it’sa great stress reliever for me helps me through the rough times

3 Likes

bumperooni! will be picking winners tomorrow on my lunch break

8 Likes

I don’t remember my favorite thing about yoyo, but I’m sure if I concentrate it’ll come back to me.

1 Like

For me, my favorite thing about yo-yoing is just sharing my creativity and passion for yoyo with other people everywhere I go! I think that’s one of the main reasons why I absolutely love the yoyo community. Also, meeting other yoyoers and making new friends is an incredible experience for me that imo not many hobbies out there can achieve compared to yo-yoing. So that’s pretty much my favorite thing about yo-yo :grin:

2 Likes

Yoyos help keep me drug free

4 Likes

Never enough money gotta keep buying those shiny rocks on strings.

3 Likes

4 hours till I pick winners.

6 Likes