YYF and Dif-E-Yo Yoyos for Sale

Ok, So I was gonna trade all my yoyos, but then, I heard Yoyofactory was gonna release a lot of new yoyos soon, so I thought I would just sell them so I can get those yoyos.
This is what I have to Sell:

Mint Blue YYF MVP: My Favorite Throw, Its Really Good. Sleeps for 3-4 Minutes depending on how hard your throw is. $100 Shipped.

Mint Purple YYF 44: I like this yoyo, its just that its too Smooth for me. Its Extremely Smooth, and its a pretty good player, just not my style. $75 Shipped.

Mint Black Dif-E-Yo Juggernaut: Well, I won this at VA States in the Raffle. Its an Okay yoyo I guess. Its really smooth, and sleeps okay. Comes with a Konkave Bearing. (SOLD)

Violet YYF 888x: This Yoyo is pretty good. I traded it for my Big Deal, so It came with a kind of bad satin job on the rims. Its actually suppose to be a Satin Job, but it looks like Scratches, but they are actually not scratches. It doesn’t Affect the Play, It has Translucent Yellow Hubstacks, and it has a Konkave Bearing in it. Good Player. $75 Shipped. (A Really Good Price for an 888x)

Orange YYF Dv888: It has a ding, and a couple of scratches. But Its still a good Player. It has a Center Track Bearing in it. Truly a Great Yoyo. Fun to Play with. $40 Shipped.

Blue with Orange Splash YYF Frantic: This was my First Metal. I loved it. But, I have had it for almost a Year now, so it has scatches all over the rims, so it looks like a bad satin job. The Good thing is that you can’t feel the scratches at all. Good Grinder, Good Player. $40 Shipped.

Mint Yellow YYF Protostar: This is an Awesome Plastic Yoyo. Truly an Amazing Player all around. I use it all the time. Great Yoyo. $30 Shipped.

Remember, I am not interested in Trades. I am only Interested in the Amount of Cash in the descriptions. If you are interested in any of these yoyos, please reply to this post, or PM me.
Thanks! :smiley:

pictures?

Sorry, My Camera is broken, so I don’t have Pictures. :frowning:
I did the best I could describing them.

dont bump more than once a day please

IMO, you are probably making it difficult for any serious cash buyer to consider purchasing your yos without pictures to back up your descriptions; expecially at your prices. Would you? Good luck dude.

Sorry For No Pictures.
Ill try to get some Pics soon.

Dude, what part of one bump per day don’t you understand?

he bumped once.

o really:

those look like bumps to me