YoYoExpert Forum Holiday Giveaway 2022!

I love being a part of the community and having formed the relationships with many individuals within. Yoyoexpert forum was where it all started for me to become a member of the community and happy to still be around :slight_smile:

14 Likes

This forum shows the enthusiasm of new and elder players. Provides the latest and greatest YoNews. It also shows the humor people find in our community. It’s been a fun place to learn about people. Happy Holidays to all!

Shawn, aka YotoyImages

17 Likes

I love this form because it allows me to share my excitement and interests with others. It provides constant entertainment! No other social platform has quite had me hooked to see the newest news quite like this one.

13 Likes

Decided that these will be my Christmas weekend throws!

I’ve been on this forum for over 10 years and in that time I’ve had the pleasure of conversing with many of you and made some great friendships. I’m still always blown away at how generous and kind this community can be to each other and even new comers wanting to learn, buy and just talk yoyo, and this forum is a powerful driving force behind the positive vibes.

I live pretty far away from most throwers and this place helps me keep in touch with what’s going on in our niche little hobby.

Thanks for being an awesome place to visit and hangout yoyoexpert!

Nadolig Llawen pawb!

14 Likes

The aftermath of Xmas at my moms house.
We get a little crazy, we are kids at heart.

And i think thats a good way to describe most, if not all of us. Kids at heart no matter our actual age. Happy holidays everyone!

9 Likes

Love to win a awesome yoyo!!!

6 Likes

First time building my own a gingerbread house. My throw this holiday season has been the Yoyofactory Switchblade, it’s a beast!

I love the YYE Forums because it is a great place full of amazing and incredibly nice people. Some of the best parts of the yoyo community are deeply apparent in the YYE Forums. There are so many helpful categories for just about anything. As a yoyoer who is pretty far from any contests, clubs, or any other players to meet up with, the YYE Forums help me feel connected and close with the whole community. I love the Q&A’s that YoyoExpert hosts. I can’t wait to see what 2023 brings for the YYE Forums and community!

11 Likes

What’s the yoyo beside the Iceberg on the right?

I found the yoyo expert when I was looking for more information about yoyo-ing. Because of the YoyoExpert Forums I have learned more about yoyo’s and how yoyo design affects the performance of a yoyo. Its great being able to connect with other people who yo-yo and learn from their insights of the people YoYoExpert Forums. Because of the YoYoExpert forums I make better decisions when purchasing a yoyo. I am grateful for this resource and I will continue using it in the future.

This picture was taken on a cabin trip.

12 Likes

Digamma crash and I would highly highly recommend it’s an absolute dream to play with!

3 Likes

Thanks for being a fantastic place to learn, laugh, and inspire, YYE Forums! I got back into yoyos for the first time in a looooooong time during the pandemic years and am thankful and amazed at the resources and cool folks that I have connected to / with through here.

Here’s a pic of baby’s first Christmas:

Happy holidays and/or End of the Year Time and to all a good night!

10 Likes

Herpy Chrumbus!

10 Likes

I joined the forum earlier this year. It started as another way to pass my time recovering from a significant surgery. I find myself checking content almost daily and have grown to very much enjoy the YoYoExpert forum community.

I appreciate having a location where I can gain so much knowledge from a very inviting group.

10 Likes

I love the yoyo expert forums because there is always a kind person willing to answer any question i may have.

8 Likes

For those of us who aren’t super active on social media, having an online yoyo community space is very important. The trick-a-week thread here helped spark my progression into learning yoyo. I’ve met my best yoyo friends through this forum. I really like that the YYE forum is an easy place to find online, for both new and old players who want to add a social element into their yoyo life. I’m not sure if I’d still be yoyoing or having as much fun as I do with the hobby if the YYE forum wasn’t here.

I don’t think my story is particularly uncommon either. It’s hard to find all of the existing groups scattered around on Facebook/Instagram/Discord/etc., and so many established friend circles/cliques can just seem impenetrable when you’re starting out with yoyo. The YYE forums offer an easy and immediate way to instantly join in on the discussion and start making friends, learning more tricks, or just discussing anything yoyo related. The community here is just a tab away for people buying their first yoyo off of YYE, or a simple google search away for people who already have a yoyo in hand.

23 Likes

Well said!

1 Like

Love this forum cause it is the only source of reliable information. Maintenance, accessories, whatever the case!
Living in Greece (I think the community in Europe is way smaller, and please don’t get me started on the variety of yoyos we can access without paying crazy custom tarifs and shipping costs for an order from the U.S) and not knowing anyone in real life sharing the passion if yoying, this forum is my only way of reaching people with the same hobby.
P.S 1: In the photo you see me holding my yoyofriends koi at Xmas 12 hours before unboxing it. I find it hard to stop playing since.
P.S 2: I also own a yyf velocity, a yyt sage, a magicyoyo y03 hertz, a yoyofriends shortcut and as of this Xmas a yoyofriends koi.

9 Likes

I love the yye forums because it kept me engaged in the hobby when I hadn’t yet met other yoyoers. Before I went to any contests or made any friends through yoyo, the forums provided a place for me to talk with others, see new videos, make trades and more. It helped me realize I didn’t exist in a vacuum, keeping me going until I did make friends through spindox, contests, etc.
Not to mention I really appreciate Andre and the others at yye for being amazing ppl and hosting dope events here like the scales x forum battle.

16 Likes

I love the yoyo expert forums because of the people. This community is one of the most uplifting and inspiring ones that I have ever encountered. This is my form of social media, and apart from the massive amounts of time I spend on it, it is far less toxic than other options. This is the place that created my passion for yoyoing and kept me learning new tricks and buying new throws.

Not to mention the epic yoyo expert colorways of certain throws.

11 Likes

This year i was able able to be a big part of the NYYYC. Being able to be one of the members for the NY STATES YOYO Contest as a producer, and a graphic designer was one of the biggest accomplishments i had in my life. Seeing the graphic I designed on the news was quite an experience. Meeting the Online community members in real life was a special feeling! Can not wait for more contest and connections i make through this forum and more!

Thank you so much for the yoyo community for making my life better :slight_smile:

14 Likes