Competition throws?

Let’s not totally derail this thread into a bearing discussion, shall we?
Haru, it’s like you can’t respect other peoples opinions and preferences on bearings. It’s ridiculously childish.

I would wait and try the new Superstar. Looks awsome.

I know :slight_smile:

The Onedrop Code 1 always seemed like it would make a nice competition throw to me.

I need to get the BvM2. I think it’d be a beast, especially for competitions. Hook me up someone!

Also, C3 makes amazing competition-worthy throws. C3 continues to amaze the yoyo world.

I am no pro… Not EVEN close but I have used the Summit in my last two competitions (NER, MA States) and it has worked excellent.

In the past I have used the Cascade, CODE2 and my very first time I used the Y Factor.

I compete with what I throw the most… And at the times of those competitions I was mainly throwing those above listed yoyos.

Most any modern yoyo can be used to compete and as it was stated earlier in this thread I could sooo see competing with an upgraded YYJ Classic. A classic with IrPads and a KK bearing is a beautiful thing!! If I was going to compete at Worlds (I am not as they have no amateur freestyle) I would be using the Rally as it has been my throw of choice since I got it…

I used a summit for my trick ladder at MA state. I tend to go back to the avalanche for freestyle. I tend to enjoy the consistency and long time of ownership doesn’t hurt. Having three means when practicing I can swap when I get a knot or string is getting harsh. Being comfortable is the biggest advice.

Signatures!

Gentry stein, Super G

Harold Owens 3, H.O.T

Zach Gromley Arctic Circle.

I prefer something wide with big catch zone, also sometimes it helps if it’s little slower, it helps to calm down and be more accurate.

My choice now is Yoyofficer Eager.