Coming Soon to YoYoExpert!

Is there going to be any more toxic snake :snake:strings produced? Or have they been discontinued for their newer makes of string?

If so, do you guys know when there will be more of the new toxic prime 100ct packs available? Thanks!

Midnight release tomorrow night (so 11:59PM)

The Orbis and Pause should be online later this week! Check our new releases page and social media for the announcement!

What he said. :wink:

We are currently contacting Toxic to arrange a restock. Not sure exactly what we will get or when we will get it, but if you send us an email we can let you know when we finalize an order!

c3 berserker ss

alright, from what i can see, the interview with MarkMont never happened? i cant see it anywhere. and also, when will the page be up to order to the Classic? i am going to sit here and wait until 11:59 so i can order and make sure i get a collector’s edition.

It happened. I watched the last half of it (was putting child to bed during the first half).

I don’t know about the archived version… whether it’s the same link or whether they need to edit and post a new link.

It did happen, I watched the whole thing, and it’s being released at midnight. They states they’ll put up a countdown sometime today

will there be black friday sales on YYE?

what’s black friday?

don’t tell me yoyoexpert forgot about black friday… my life is ruined :’(

The day the stock market crashed in 1929. many businesses give crazy sales on this day.

lol wot? That was Black Tuesday, Black Friday is the day that historically retailers broke out of “the red” and started turning a profit for the year.

Black Friday is when all the companies in the world give free high-end yoyos to everyone. The tradition has been carried on for centuries and it is coming up the day after Thanksgiving. ;D

1 Like

actually its when technically the “Christmas shopping season starts” and most stores “give good deals”

Well since I can’t seem to get a straight answer for whatever this ‘black friday’ thing is it wouldn’t really make sense for us to have a sale…

YOU’RE KILLING ME!

GIVE US BLACK FRIDAY!

2014 “Eh” release details? Or is it still shrouded in secrecy?

The only thing left to know is price, no?

Similar butterfly profile to the previous Eh… I would suspect it’s the same wood (oak?), and it uses the new all-wood screw-apart system. The halves can be inverted to give it a modified Imperial shape as well. So it’s a 2-in-in (well, 3-in-one if you buy into people orienting their halves facing the same way… which I don’t!).

I don’t think there’s much mystery left in the release… just the date and the price. :slight_smile:

Don’t forget the new engraving! And c’mon, it’s a 3-in-one design. Gotta say i’m not a fan of the pagoda orientation either, but it is still an option some people might choose. (even if they’re just doing it wrong…;))

We’re expecting the EH to release early-mid December. As soon as it’s available we will announce it!

2 Likes