Hinemosu "Coming Soon"?

The Hinemosu has been listed in the “New Releases” section for a long time; yet it is not actually available. I get online-ads showing up to buy the Hinemosu from YoyoExpert daily. It seems silly to advertise a product I cannot buy.

Is there any news on this? It has been “Coming Soon” for weeks now…

5 Likes

That is silly! :upside_down_face:

I will post back with the release date by tomorrow! :100:

11 Likes

May us know what color you still have available as well?

1 Like

Let us know! Also been keeping an eye on this one to scoop right away :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Nothing yet; but still seeing pop-up ads for this yo-yo I can not buy.

Officially losing interest now… :wink:

1 Like

Can we get some update please?

Thanks for the followup! We have a number of upcoming Turning Point releases too! We will post a countdown for Hinemosu tomorrow (release Thursday night 8PM ET!)

Here are the three colors releasing for Hinemosu:
Teal w/ Silver Rims
Pink w/ Gold Rims
Gold w/ Silver Rims

We also have some really amazing looking new Solenoid colors and the ‘Ziz’ which has titanium rings and is pretty stunning.

And… Finally a handful of Mustang Grade 5! (Separate release from above).

Let me know if anymore questions (and thank you again for checking on it again!)

15 Likes

Thank you so much for the update.
Also when you mean handful, may us know how many Grade 5 Mustang will be in stock?

3 Likes

We have 5 Mustang total.

4 Likes

Gotcha, that will be an interesting race jk.

4 Likes

Is price for Mustang grade 5 going to be same as for Mustang ES or higher?

I’m out. I am sure the checkout-bots will grab these before I even select a color. Five total? I feel a bit used.

Doh!

Edit: I already have a Mustang. But if I did not I would be all over those. Mustang is a fine yo-yo indeed. One of the best Ti I have played. Mine lives in my “keepers” bag for good.

3 Likes

How many were you expecting to see stocked? Five seems within reason

1 Like

I did not expect it to be so small. I have long since retired from competetive yo-yo purchasing. That is for bots and people who find that sort of thing entertaining.

Good luck to all participants!

1 Like

That is the Mustang. We have more of the Hinemosu in each color.

3 Likes

So more Hinemosu than 5? I am intrigued… and back in :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You’re giving me whiplash! :rofl:

1 Like

20230207_213550

2 Likes

Since Mustang “Grade 5” seems to be a thing, what grade is the “normal Mustang” ? I thought that 6/4 Ti (grade 5) is precisely the most common alloy used for Ti yoyos ??

Also why would there be a rush on these ? Mustang is not extremely difficult to come by on the various BSTs. Especially the “super rough” version, people didn’t seem to care much for it. The heavier ES version, that’s another story, doesn’t show up often.

2 Likes

I personally very rarely see any mint mustang in US for cheaper than 500$