Hinemosu "Coming Soon"?

I would say it is grade 2 (aka purer titanium), which is easier to machine since both commercial one are grade 2 and grade 5 from what I know (may be some people with machining skills can answer this)
This is the second time TP used grade 5 for Ti yoyo version, the first one is Absinthe which I owned and sold long ago. They tend to have shinier surface with smoother feel than regular version.

3 Likes

Mustang es vs mustang 5th

3 Likes

Your collection is just savage my friend :joy::metal:

1 Like

So TP uses grade 2, which is the cheapest Ti available, and sells their products at higher prices than most other people ?

And then they make a big deal of it when they use the grade 5 that everybody else is already using ?

Way to go !! The Japanese are smart !! :joy:

3 Likes

LMAO talking about the AL6 with SS rings that sold for 200+ back then
Other than material it’s still a great product engineering but I would expect top tier quality material from the start

1 Like

Well it’s top tier material regardless. The supply is just cheaper.

2 Likes

Please Sensei Andre, when you will restock all the bearings? I would love to buy some YYR DS them are sold out everywhere! Thanks a lot!

4 Likes

I’m sure it’s not always actually the case, but when I see a product description vaguely refer to high quality titanium, I assume it’s lower grade.

Do you have a preference between the two?