Turning Point: Mustang Grade 5 - Available Friday 3/24 - 8pm EST

Raw-MUSTANG-GRADE5-Feature

Takeshi Matsuura’s new Mustang Grade 5 is a fusion of the Bi-Metal Colony and St. Elmo designs in titanium. Compared to the ES version, it has a slightly smaller gap and lighter feel. The smaller gap design may benefit those seeking sharper binds at the end of longer combos.

Raw-MUSTANG-GRADE5 Raw-MUSTANG-GRADE5-2 Raw-MUSTANG-GRADE5-3

This particular version of the Mustang features grade 5 titanium material, which has allowed for some small but powerful design improvements, such as changes to the center, and an evolution towards a high-performance model. This is one of Turning Point’s most sought after models for its combination of high performance, durability, and premium feel. Maximum of one per person.

13 Likes

@Kray @alomac

3 Likes

Is there a decent amount of these available? Hoping they don’t sell out instantly

3 Likes

I think Andre stated in one post that the quantity is 5

4 Likes

You will likely need to use an auto-check-out bot if you want to have a chance.

3 Likes

Well I do not have one of those. I will try regular human hands instead

3 Likes

You don’t need bot actually, I helped my friend buying one back when it dropped the ES and with my best effort(Chrome has auto filling) I got it in less than 30 secs.
Plus with the current market on high end, this will not sell fast like it used to be.

2 Likes

How do these compare to the normal mustang?

@YoYoExpert any chance you guys will also release the Palpitation es?

Anyone wanna loan me $500 lmao

1 Like

A little heavier than OG
A little lighter than ES

Best of both worlds, ES and G5 are the best mustangs imo

4 Likes

Crying in OG mustang :joy:

My human hands were just not fast enough

2 Likes

Lost the race :sweat:

3 Likes

Beaten to the punch :facepunch:

1 Like

The race was lost

2 Likes

The race last 6 seconds, I did not join but observe it as outsider LOL

1 Like

Yeah… High demand on this one! I’m seeing what the status on more.

However I do know Palpitation ES is next on the roster from Turning Point which sounds like it came out amazing too!

10 Likes

I would guess everyone that got one used some sort of a checkout-application. I also wonder how many were sold to USA vs Foreign addresses?

4 Likes

I think is fine if people really wanna play it and not just reselling it for a insane price.

3 Likes