Grasshopper GTX restock?

Just wanted to know if anyone knows when is the next Grasshopper GTX restock haha. There is just 1 left and I don’t think it’ll be there by the time I’ll make a purchase:)

5 Likes

@bjardin, @YoYoExpertGarrett, @AndreBoulay?

2 Likes

Early December or late November! Andre might have some left over from Las Vegas Open. If not, retailers should have it by early December.

6 Likes

Cool!!!

1 Like

Any idea what colours might get released?

Super excited!

1 Like
2 Likes

Cool!

1 Like

I just bought the blue and gold one. I’m over the moon!

3 Likes

It looks really nice. I played one recently and it deserves the hype people give it. I don’t know if I’ll ever pick one up now that I have my Bimetal Shutter though.

4 Likes

The shape looks really interesting. And from what I’ve heard it is a beast. I hope I can snag one on Black Friday

3 Likes

What do you think about the bi shutter?

I couldn’t risk not getting it by waiting for black friday! Only one in that colourway…

2 Likes

I’ll paraphrase myself from another thread:

I’m not saying it’s the best yo-yo ever, but I’m not saying it isn’t either.

Here’s a thread where I gave more in depth thoughts:

I’ve changed my thoughts a little though. I no longer think there are any bimetals I’ve played that are faster than it. I’ve yet to play a Draupnir though.

3 Likes

There are so many yoyos I want to try out there…and the bishutter definitely is one of them. I just can’t afford buying 1+ yoyo a month…and the grasshopper is like 40$ cheaper lol

2 Likes

Ahhh I didnt realise you wrote that review. I read it 3 days ago when it was posted! Very insightful review though.

I just love this community haha <3

3 Likes