Duncan Orbital GTx & Grasshopper GTX Restock!

GrasshopperGTX-Extra

8 Likes

I love the Grasshopper GTX.

I’m glad I snagged a silver w/ gold rims model earlier this year since that colorway isn’t part of this re-stock.

4 Likes

Just a heads up to everyone - This is just a small restock that we had leftover from Las Vegas. We will be getting more in the next week or two, so don’t worry if some colors sell out quick.

4 Likes

I’m definitely going to try to grab one on Black Friday. This throw looks amazing. That competition shape but a bit rounded. Very interesting!

1 Like

Do you know what colorways are coming in the next restock?

2 Likes

That Aqua with Rainbow rims is :fire:.

2 Likes

Yep. Aqua is Best Color.

3 Likes

I know in the recent Aqua vs Rose Gold debate I went Rose Gold, but I’ve changed my mind. Pink is still the goat color but if it wasn’t an option then Aqua is probably my second choice.

2 Likes

Can anyone compare these two for me?

2 Likes

now heres the question… which one is better??

1 Like

Neither one is in stock, so does it matter? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

there are plenty on bst

2 Likes

I prefer the Grasshopper GTX. The Orbital GTX is a fine performer, but it is a little larger than I’m used to. Moreover, the Grasshopper GTX plays buttery smooth and moves exactly as I want it to.

4 Likes

Absolutely matters to someone looking to purchase/trade for one through BST…and just because they’re out of stock right now, doesn’t mean another batch wont be made in the future.

Doing research on which you’d rather have makes sense to me.

2 Likes

Restock coming really soon though

3 Likes

That was mostly sarcasm. … Mostly. … Since they revived an old restock post with no items in it left in stock.

4 Likes

@Jacobmo. Yeah man!

1 Like

gah, sorry man! Went right over my dum-dum head! haha
Hope you have a good weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Beautiful!

1 Like

The new colors release today I believe.

2 Likes