Coming Soon to YoYoExpert!

^^^^Nice! Glad to see you guys will be carrying the Orbis! It really looks like a promising yoyo!

I’m excited about the orbis. Can’t wait.

When will tropic spins make it’s debut at YYE?

Will the 3D Printed Yoyos ever come here if they go into production?

There haven’t been any brought to our attention yet that would play great and sell for a reasonable retail price. 3D printing looks promising but there is a high defect rate as well as a huge amount of time and effort that goes into creating one really well playing and smooth 3D printed yo-yo.

The technology is evolving quickly though and if a company brings us something we like in the future we would definitely consider it!

1 Like

There may be a limited amount available soon, shoot us an email if you want more information!

The forward-thinking move would be to have a repository of retail designs. The customer purchases the plans the same way someone would purchase a sewing pattern or whatever. :wink: Like sewing patterns, you COULD just copy the plan files but many people won’t.

Then it’s up to the customer to print them. The store disclaims any implied warranty, though. It’s the customer’s problem to source appropriate printers, materials, etc.

Do you know when the CLYW Kendama will be available?

That doesn’t sound like a bad plan in theory but it would probably cause us more headaches than it’s worth. Selling an unfinished product would be a complete customer service nightmare and definitely poses some potential problems - Someone could just buy the plan, produce yo-yos in bulk and then sell them as their own design. In the end, can’t really see it working from a business point of view.

Unfortunately I do not believe they will be available again. It was more of a one-time, just for fun project they tried.

They have been making some really cool CLYW colorway kendamas in collaboration with DealwithitSF and MrSourmash - They’re a little expensive but they are just amazing looking!

I know what you mean. If you put music in digital format, people could just download them and sell their own burned CDs or share them around. Who would want to buy the digital file online?

:wink:

It’s too niche to be a real money-maker for the forseeable future, but being “the” place to get digital plans for yoyos…

Hmm… maybe I should get a domain.

Forget I said anything!

Hey YYE!

Do you guys have an estimate on when Duncan’s Performance Rings will release?

will there be a pre order on the Markmont Classic or will it just be released? OneDrop.com says it will be released on the 30th, is this the same release date for YYE?

No ETA on the Performance rings right now. Send us an email and we can notify you when they come in though!

No pre-order, they will release on the 30th. Check our social media closer to the date for an exact release time.

any plan on getting the kingyostar rapid

Yes! No official date/time yet but we should be getting them within the next month or so.

What time are the Markmont Classics going up for sale on Thursday?

Thanks!

I second the previous question and also, when are the new YYO gonna be up for sale?

1 Like

They release when they release.

Will there ever be a re-stock of the Blue Ricochet?

That was a limited release, period. 200 made.

To see moar, YYF would have to do a special re-release of some sort.

1 Like