COME JOIN YO-TOWN A MC SERVER

Guys i have great news.
my friend has this server its a small server and its better than beech craft almost no one goes on so people will not grief us.
And we can all get gamemode 1 or gamemode c to build our village and then we can we in survial mode.
The server ip is 198.27.83.106:25664
So guys i am not going to be on but at 4ish we can all go on and build our village
but we can still play on beech craft once and a while

But we are doing really good on BC. I think you should rename this thread, cause people are just ignooring it cause there has been a lot of booring threads about people talking about minecraft. (Sorry for waisting all your time helping me with that xp farm)

ok what should i rename it awesome MC server

yeah howā€™d that go. I remember it was going to be a mine lounge. Is now just an cup farm?

Also we rebuilt the yoyo. with some awesome new colors.

Also, Iā€™ve almost completed a giant ā€œYo-Townā€ sign. All I need is some more glow stone

Guys never go on beech craft we have found a new better server for use to play on the IP is on the first page

The IP isnā€™t working for me. Keeps saying ā€œCanā€™t resolve hostnameā€

EDIT: missed the colon, works fine

It says that it canā€™t connect to the server. When is it up?

Hey guys, Sushi and I have talked and weā€™re gonna set up an awesome village THEN tell you to get on. These servers havenā€™t quite worked out the way we hoped soā€¦ Iā€™ll get back to everyone when weā€™re done :slight_smile:

Yes, guys thats right legyoyo and me will be making a server (mostly legyoyo)
But, guys we need to buy a host for the server so if you guys can donate to host the server that would be AWESOME, and we might need some staff like admins and mods and builders. But you have to go thru a test that me and legyoyo will make a test for you guys to take and we will then we will see if you can be a modā€¦

I can host a server, for FREE, plus I have experience making my own a little while ago.

You can?? well talk to legyoyo cuz he is making a server and we have to make spawn and yoyo village

Guys check out this spawn we should vote if we should put it as out new server spawnhttp://www.planetminecraft.com/project/spawn-town-crunport/

I donā€™t think downloading a spawn would be very unique. You should hire builders (who yoyo) to build the spawn.

Are you a builder??? if you are wanna help

Hey, Iā€™ll help!

Sure if you want to help

i kinda wanna get minecraft ive been playing beta for free and id totally join you guys butt ive got other really fun games i play to if there is any way to get the full version of mine craft for free i would do it!!! cause isnt mc like $20

$26.95 I believe. And you should. I didnā€™t get for a while, but when I did I was like ā€˜best $20+ dollars ever!!!ā€™. But I understand circumstances can vary, especially when it comes to money. Soā€¦ Yeahā€¦

I can build kind of good, and would really like to help!

I love designing large buildings and building, I could help if you want :slight_smile: