COME JOIN YO-TOWN A MC SERVER

well ill talk to my mom about it to see if i can use her credit card

Guys so send us a picture of a building you made and then from there we can chose who we want to help us :slight_smile:
edit: even better if you can send us a file so se can check out your building skills

that sounds great and once you join the server we will be able to teach you every thing of minecraft you need to know :smiley: :smiley:

Iā€™m working on my first official build ever just for this reason, and I think it looks awesome.

This is my castle that I made to show you how well I can build

This is an overview of the castle

This is a picture that is looking inside the main gate/entrance

This is a view of the inside

This is what the inside of the towers look like

This is another overview of the outside of the castle

I donā€™t know how to attach files, but I would be happy to attach the world if I can figure out how.

that looks great but we are trying to the holders at the lowest sorry

I mostly specialize in smaller home designs, but if you want something outside of the realm of castles and hometrees, I might have something for ya.

Hereā€™s a home I made in a PVP survival server not too long ago. Itā€™s sort of a lithic modification of international style architecture, with flat white planes, ribbon windows, roof gardens, and a small touch of cantilever.

One of the things I wanted to avoid most was doors. I designed the entrance to be open, and accessible from two angles depending on which part of the house you intended to reach quickest. The home is very aerated because of the taller opening, the ability to see all the way through the house at any angle, and thereā€™s no detraction from the quartz by using cheap doors.

Since this was built in a PVP server, security stil had to be taken into consideration. The gravel patch you see between the entranceway and the interior pops up one block via pistons, and reduces the opening to 1.5 blocks. You cannot jump through, and protection webs kept would-be intruders from breaking their way in. I made a bit of a sacrifice for aesthetic over security here, considering players with ender pearls being able to toss one in, but our location in the jungle was optimal so I had little to worry about.

Anyway, I do small pieces but I do build quite a bit. If you want me to help I can check it out, though I hate playing creative.

I will be getting on eventually my username is
greg1371 (before you ask itā€™s my brothers account)
And I will get on when I have a chance to get to a computer.

Also I am really good at interior decorating of houses.

Cool house! Itā€™s even cooler because It was built in survival!

pat let me take to legyoyo becuase i want you to help us build spawn

I just got on the server what should be looking for on it?

Thats the wrong server we are no longer useing that server we are making a server :slight_smile:

Okay when will it be up?
Also please be in extreme hills biomes I make the best house off the side of mountains! (last one I made was a mountain side village off a cliff into the water it was really cool)

No there will not be a yoyowr village since its a Pvp server. but we will make a staff village so you can help us in that

Yay!

Does this mean that thereā€™s not going to be a yo-yo server.

well we dont know yet since this is going to be a pvp server

but we will make the server tho

Just saying, thereā€™s a lot of things being talked about through pmā€™s and nothing is a solid yet. Except these:

-There will be a server

• it will be awesome
  • there will be something that has to do with yoyos somewhere in the server (wether it be a room, statue, village, etc.,)
  • we will be keeping workers few. This basically means, we canā€™t let everyone who wants to help build the server, help build the server. Itā€™s just not practical. We do need one or two other people still, so keep hopes up, and let us see yo build skillz.

So as you can see thereā€™s a lot of grey. And we havenā€™t even started making the server yet.Weā€™re waiting on modman, who so graciously offered to host on a free hosting service. So when heā€™s done, well get our builders and get to making.

cool!
Also I got this great idea of people spawning on a great big Yoyo on the ground (kinda like floor art)