COME JOIN YO-TOWN A MC SERVER

I’ll join. I love Minecraft, but can’t find too many fun servers, haha.

My username is TItitanium.

Oh here’s pics of the town (and the empty plots):

Oh and I’m off now

Lego i will make the vilage lights

Ok. I started an animal farm. So far there’s only a chicken, but it’ll grow. Also in my house I started a farm.

ok that sounds great but ask a mod or a admin to spawn some cows in there

i could get some cows. Sushi are you on now?

nope not yet. did you get a plot yet myself

Yeah. :slight_smile: We should post our forum username on the sign, it would be helpful, very helpful.

myself that’s a great idea. myself want to be the mod in the village the mod goes around checking for grief and killing people who griefed house

I would love to do that, but I don’t have anything that would help me do that. Lol. I just started. Once I get some better stuff, ill totally do that! Im comin’ on now!

Hey everyone I just to on!

i will give you all diamond stuff "to become or mod

i am going on the server

sorry I got off I needed to go.

Guys we need more yoyoers to come on the server we have plots for you guys to join in our area pvp is disabled and only people allowed can build in our area… I know there are more people that yoyo and play minecraft so please guys join the server we have a. XP farm in the town we have ever thing you need to build you house and we are amking a yoyo as the center of the town…

actually spyxyz and I finished it, and it looks GREAT! Also we put chests in every plot to help people get started. Unfortunately I forgot (until it was to late) to fill them. So if you claim a plot, build around it and I’ll both fill and unlock it for you tomorrow :slight_smile:

And yes PLEASE join! It’s really fun!

Ok I tried to get on minechat. But every time I try it tells me I logged in wrong, and I know I didn’t. Is there anything else I missed that it’s not telling me?

Can someone help me out I’m a noob and I wanna join but I’m a little confused :frowning:

sure we can help you out…
We can teach you everything you need to know

Guys, we need to come with some town rules so post down some rules you would like to see in the town. So let me make the first rule 1.No griefing
and the rules will go on the yoyo so look for the rules on the yoyo.
we are trying to get the owner to make the town a warp, so you can do /warp yoyo and you will end up in the yoyo town. :smiley:
Guys we have one last spot in the staff its the builder on the town