CNC Spinworthy?

I would be all over both of these. It always comes down to finances at drop time. If money wasn’t an issue, I would have every spinworthy ever made. My survivalist literally never leaves my pocket unless it’s on my finger.

2 Likes

My prototype came in.

52.5mmX48.3mmX67.4g It plays very well indeed. Nimble and very capable with an excellent throw and return feel.

I’m unsure what I want to call it as yet.

23 Likes

Studworthy :joy:

wobbslow :melting_face:

I will sell three of them if anyone is interested.

2 Likes

Given the uniquely Australian nature of you as an individual and your company, a name that is also uniquely Australian might be a nice nod to that heritage. Just an idea.

1 Like

Looks great, kind of reminds me of a more organic TP MIID-Y.

1 Like

More of a general suggestion, but maybe something cloud related could work.
Also, how much would it cost to buy one? Just curious.

All three protos are taken.

2 Likes

I’m calling it the Stout.

Seems to make sense because it’s nice and wide.

Edit" I’m calling it the Staunch instead.

9 Likes

Looks excellent, any plans to make a full run?

I’m getting a quote from FPM. If I can convince YYE and a couple of other stores to stock them, I’ll probably make a full run. This yoyo should be out there and available.

12 Likes

I actually have one more Staunch ptototype I can sell. PM me if you want it.

I was going to keep two, but I’ll let go of another.

3 Likes

I’d buy one! You ever end up making any?

1 Like

I got my staunch prototype yesterday. The slightly undersized diameter with the substantial width is an incredible combination. It is very nimble and it does not feel like a 67g yoyo, other than its surprising amount of spin. It is very very good, it definitely needs a production run!

1 Like

I have a proto you can buy if you like. Just PM me.

1 Like

After throwing it a lot, I can verify that it has good performance, but I don’t like the overall feel.

I know what changes I can make to rectify that, but I can’t afford another prototype run at the moment.

After a few hours, I really like it. It feels to me like Steadfast-level performance in a different shape.

3 Likes

Yeah, I do agree that it performs great. I just think that something is a little off with the weighting or something. I think it would benefit from being 2g ligher with a 15mm axle That’s what I think at this stage. Power would take a slight hit though, but not a lot.

3 Likes

Sweetness okay may catch up after the holidays thanks!

1 Like