CLYW's new employee.

Do I foresee a price increase? :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know but there might be a signature series for him

Lol

Glad to have him back on the yoyo scene, even if he’s not competing just yet.

Yuki

they need to make a yoyo called the Jensen it is a combo between the canvas marmot northstar that only comes in hulk smash and has a bearing and a replacement wooden axle just for fun, and epic combos.

1 Like

Good for them. I’m sure this will work out well!

Jensen’s cool. I don’t see why he gets all the love. There are tons of yoyoers with more titles and are just as fun to watch.

Did you watch his youtube channel? That’s why i love him.

JENSEN! Oh my god yes!

Glad to see him back on the scene, competing or not. I can’t imagine just how many people Jensen has inspired to start throwing, but I know for a fact that I am one of them. If it wasn’t for running across that ole’ Pizza Hut and Taco Bell video I would never have given throwing a serious shot. As a matter of fact, I still yoyo to that song as a reminder to not give up when I’m struggling with a new trick. :slight_smile:

He was a pillar to the community. Probably the most liked pro yoyoer. Probably not only for his creative yoyoing but for his music, art, and videos. His “swag”… as much as I hate that word. Happy to see hes back. Hope to see more videos or performances.

That’d BE SICK.

It would be I know I would buy that yoyo

Titles couldn’t mean less. My favorite yoyoer, and IMO the best yoyoer is Zammy Ickler… how many contests has he won?

In case you didnt know Abby, CLYW already made him two siggys: the Wooly Marmot, and the Canvas.

And anyways, CLYW won’t make him another sig… And I hope Jensen won’t ask for one.

And Zammy won trick innovator of the year this year, he didn’t although, win it last year. Just in case you heard that lie.

Trick innovator if the year is a pretty big achievement, but if it was up to me, it would have gone to Steve Brown; IMO he has the best tricks for EVERYONE to learn. Not just fancy pants möbius guys to learn.

No hate to Zammy though. None at all.

Zammy is good, but möbius is just something I’ve really never got into. It is good that he’s keeping it alive though.

Don’t get me wrong, I love watching Jensen throw, I just feel people like Jason Lee and Augie Fash, just to name a few, should get just as much love and recognition as Jensen does. Not hating, just wondering.

As with yoyos, when you get to players of that caliber, it really comes down to preference.

I haven’t heard of either of those but I just looked them up. I really like Augies style. It’s similar to Jensens, slow and precise as to where most people try to be like Hiroyuki, just fast.

I haven’t seen much Steve Brown, but I think Zammy is great. He’s also a really cool guy to talk to, we’ve discussed the Code 1.5 a bunch.
Glad to see Jensen back in the industry. Mostly I’m glad that whatever was going on with him is at a point where he WANTS to be involved again.