CLYW Yeti Release Discussion Thread - Another 200 going to be Released...

everyone is sitting at their screens waiting for a sighting, while im just playing with my yeti…

his name is frank

Mine is loading…NOoo

Lucky me I was able to pick up a purple Yeti yesterday and I didn’t think about post notifications for their Instagram account so I was just refreshing my feed every 2 minutes thinking… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuHfVn_cfHU

Since I’m a Disney nerd (Disneyland) I decided to nickname my Yeti “Harold,” Named after the yeti animatronic on the Matterhorn Bobsleds :slight_smile:

Got it!!! A purple one

I want to name min arloe. JK I will call it charles JR

Got a Kahki one So Pumped

Haha! I estimate they were in stock for about 10 to 12 minutes. I copped one too, and had my choice of colors. I was on here ASAP. :smiley:

*1- 2 minutes tops.

I will pay anyone retail price plus shipping for a Gray one. I missed them yesterday and today and I am gone from the house tomorrow.

I tried to order got one in cart and then it said “already a member” after I clicked guest checkout and it didn’t let me compete the transaction. Complete BS

For these kinds of drops you need to be logged in ahead of time, with all of your address and CC information saved. Taking the time to do a guest checkout (especially using an email address you already have registered) is just too much time.

Nah, I literally was lying on the couch, and had my phone a foot from my face. When I heard the notification, I didn’t even look at it, I just went to buy. I refreshed the YoyoExpert page on a laptop that was already open too. So, I was literally on immediately. After I purchased, they were still in stock for several minutes. I watched the stock go down.

Did anyone buy more than one? Maximum 2 per person on these.

1 Like

I agree. You should not expect to be able to complete a guest checkout under these circumstances. Further, it helps to use a payment method that does not require you to type in a lot of numbers, name, date, security code and all that. I typically go the Paypal route, username, password, click…done.

I would’ve wanted one but. First I would’ve sent it to Australia from YoYoExpert to my cousin then sends it to me.

Then the shipping 14 $ .

So I guess or think that after most people getting there yetis the bst price will go down and I’ll buy one from there.

I filmed myself during and after the Yeti release get pumped for that video

This second batch was actually online for 13 minutes.

1 Like

What did you get the notification on? I got mine on instagram, and as soon as it went off i checked and almost all were gone, and by the time i tried buying they all sold out.

So this helped a lot, I enabled notifications from YYE via Twitter. As soon as I got that notification, I refreshed the Yeti page as I had it up this morning and was logged in on my work computer. I didn’t even bother trying it on my phone. I still had to enter my CC info, I don’t like leaving those kinds of things saved anywhere really.

I got email confirmation instantly (saw it come in on my phone) while the yye site hung for another 30 seconds.

Best of luck for the rest of you guys who hadn’t snagged it yet!

Thanks. I was pretty close. :wink: