Chinese throws...

Only yyf I have ever used with stacks is the PGM and I could stop that one by pinching it. But I have not thrown a metal with stacks on it made by them yet

1 Like

I would recommend the Qixia as well. They are way different shapes. The quixia does come with a concave 10 ball tho and its a V shape so its ok for horizontal play. Then the sunshine is like a gm or pgm with the shape. I have the upgraded silver edition and it does not finger grind well. more friction than you would expect. The quixia grinds ok. I like them both but if i had to choose for you id say the qixia since if you dont like it you at least have yourself a 10 ball concave lol. Im using mine in my clyw glacier express and its nice! The weight on it is heavy but I personally like heavy throws. It really feels nice. But so does the Aoda. Just don’t get the fraxel lol.

Don’t buy the Ultimate Soldier or Nuclear Element, they’re one of the worse throws that QiXia has. You’re better off getting the YoSoul or YoDance.

The Aoda Sunshine is no good. Aoda has many other throws that are way better than that.

What is this I don’t even…

:facepalm:

1 Like

That is the mid 2011 market post of titanium prices

Do you even own one or thrown one for more than an hour? You are the first person I have ever herd who says that both are bad. I have really nice throws and very cheap throws and I am comparing a $15 throw with a $165 throw and saying that the Ultimate Soldiers is not a bad throw I fell and well worth the price. I am using the bearing from the qixia in my clyw right now due to the fact I feel its better and I would have spent about 15 dollars on a 10 ball center trac with shipping anyway.

I’ve played a ton of Aodas, the quality is generally very good.

Sunshine is a fantastic yoyo (if you like the specs), just take the stacks off (they’ll probably fall off anyway). Apart from the stacks though, I’ve been quite impressed with all the Aodas I’ve thrown.

Chinese bearings also play fantastic. They seem to tarnish (lose their shiny colour) quite quickly, but honestly play better than any other bearings I’ve tried.

1 Like

I took the stacks of the Fraxel, I like it much better now. Also put the clear silicone response pads it came with in it and now I don’t even have an issue with it. Im happy with the Aoda’s for sure!

I bet you’ve never thrown any Chinese throws besides the three crappy ones that you got. QiXia make excellent throws like the YoSoul and YoDance, but the Nuclear Element or Ultimate Soldier are one of their worse ones.

Ok well this is my review and I disagree. You didn’t even answer my question on if you have ever owned or played with one for longer than an hour. If you don’t have anything constructive to say other than they are bad without giving any reason then their is no point in you even commenting on this review. To say Americans are ignorant and leave a half brained comment saying that something is bad with no reason is quite immature and ignorant. How dare you say these 3 throws are crappy. You are right I do only own these 3 chinese throws and I am comparing them to my clyw and supernova on play. You are saying that the yo soul is better than the Nuclear Element and Ultimate Soldier and they are crappy. Since I am comparing them to a supernova and you are comparing them to the knockoff of the supernova then who has the better quality throw to compare too. The yo soul costs $1.70 cents more than my two. The most is $4.00 on other sites. So if my throws are so crappy what makes the soul so great at $1-4 dollars more. You did not even say why the soul was better. If you cant start coming up with reasons on why you think the way you do then maybe you should keep it to yourself so others can learn and make up their own mind rather than listen to negative comments with no thought process.

Blablabla wall of text blablabla thought process blablabla critical thinking.

The logic in this post:

Is the same as that of:

And you bet I’ve tried a bunch of QiXia throws besides numerous other Chinese metals.

The Nuclear Element: it’s a 888 copy. With high walls. And less rim weight.
The Ultimate Soldier too heavy, and not much of it is actually at the rims.

I’d recommend any QiXia yoyo that doesn’t have hubstacks, namely YoSoul, YoDance, and YoKe. The Champion is also very good.

1 Like

duplicate post.

Thank you for giving a reason. And you know what The Soldiers is really heavy your absolutely right. I prefer a throw to weigh 64-72 grams but that just me. And I have no knowledge of the Element but yes it does look like a 888. Thanks again for giving your reasons on why you think its bad and clearing that up

I like heavy yoyos though… But just because you don’t like heavy yoyos doesn’t mean the yoyo itself is bad. The Dark Magic is heavy, but it’s also one of the most popular yoyos out there. And the Yo Soul is a Supernova Lite bootleg, and the Yo Dance is a Turning Point bootleg.

1 Like

http://bearsharkaxe.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/you-dont-say.jpg

Really?

He’s not a troll, he’s just an idiot who doesn’t know anything :stuck_out_tongue:

QiXia yoyo are knockoffs! How smart of you for realizing that! Also the way that you completely misread my post was such an impeccable demonstration of intellectual superiority!

BTW half of the people here probably don’t know what the word “bootleg” actually means.

(Did I mention that the QiXia Champion is a knockoff too?)

I didn’t “misread”, I just assumed you were too dense to think the Qixia yoyos are bootlegs.