Chemical Throws! A New Start-Up Comapany!

Ya your right Q. Designs are the least essential part of making a yoyo!

Hey bro, first i wanted to tell you, donā€™t listen to these kooks giving you negativity. If you have enough motivation and know how, you can get this thing up and running, no matter what your age is! I do agree with one thing though, you should get a cheap CAD design program, or even just google sketch up, and get some designs out there. This will instill more confidence in your future clients. Im behind you 100% though, and when your ready for some trial runs, i am willing to pay for the prototype! I cant wait to see how this company develops!

1 Like

i am only 14 and have a company, and it took me 7 months for prototyping testing and all the other stuff before I first got it running-- check out my bst for my first yoyo release.

You shouldnā€™t try to advertise your yoyos in someone elseā€™s manufacturers thread.

im am not trying to advertise I just said check out bst because I didnā€™t have pics of the yoyos I make on my manufacture page yet, sorry for the misconception.

And you guys are getting on me for a second account!

There is 100% proof Link has 2 accounts.

For me, you guys have little proof, and think U2 is me, but care less about his 2nd accountā€¦

He made the second one for his company. Thatā€™s a completely different subject to making one just to make one.

Donā€™t start this please.

1. This is a very different situation, he just has a company account where you are pretending to be another person.

2. You are going to derail this perfectly good thread for Lincolnā€™s company.

3. Everyone is going to come and show you how incorrect your statement is.

4. Go complain in your paint thread.

For a company that doesnā€™t exist.

ITā€™S A CONSPIRACY

Iā€™m pretty sure your not allowed to have 2 accounts wether one is for a company or not. And Bcmaddog you basically just admitted that you have 2 accounts.

this is true, I asked a mod if I could make one for Epic Strings and he said no and shut down J&H:S account.

yeah I was just saying were no getting mad at him because its a ā€œcompanyā€ not just a random user.

Hey, heā€™s trying hard. Heā€™s raising money and working on designs. Cut him some slack, all he did was make a thread announcing it, who cares if he did it too early.

Iā€™m guessing he did not know that.

No, Iā€™m saying that you guys care less that link has 2 accounts but the moment you see something fishy related to my business or threads you get all ticked because you guys just donā€™t like meā€¦

They deleted my other account. Also please donā€™t turn this into a complaint thread.

Ok new topic starter, are you going to created your own bearing seat or ask another compan if they would let you use their specs?

Haha I hope you know all bearing seats are very similar depending on axle size :slight_smile:

Here are some CADS!
Thanks to MyNAMEISZen

Your Welcome :wink: