Chemical Throws! A New Start-Up Comapany!

I don’t think you can all yourself a company if your not selling anything. So get prototyping.

Well that’s rude

I am designing and will be starting prototyping.

Guys give him a break. If you have constructive advice or thoughts for him then say so without lashing out at him or making rude remarks.

2 Likes

Thank you so much Instinct.Instinct

Agreed. Age is just a minor barrier for some things.

I almost want to join you on this journey (tell me if you need a 13 year old boy who has lots of yoyo ideas but no idea on where to go from there).

I am seriously refraining from picking up a pencil because I will draw a yoyo and go into a deep depression because I can’t ever create it.

Anyways, enough of me. Good luck designing!

Not to de-rail this thread, but you’re 13 years old. Please don’t start saying you “can’t” do something! Give yourself 5-10 years to actually grow up and become an adult before you start letting life come before your ideas and recreational goals.

I’m not sure exactly what you just said, but I will take it as a:
“You can still make a yoyo in your woodworking class this year.”

Which I am planning on doing. Heheheh wood yoyo here I come it’s gonna be so cool.

Now back to topic.

So how bout them chemicals n stuff. And yoyos.

Since I love small yoyo companies I’m gonna do you a favor and give you your next two yoyo names toxic touch and biohazard all that i ask is that I get a shout out on yye and a prototype lol. Also let me tell you that haters gonna hate and you just need to buckle down . One last thing what are your ideas for colors?

I was going to do a colorway called riddlers revenge and it will be. Green white and black. And then Carnival Crash will be like Blue White Yellow and Red. And then Gamma Surge will be like red black and gray.

Im a bit interested in this company itl be nice to see how it goes.

Riddler’s Revenge really should have some purple in it.

Is this still happening? I’m curious.

I will buy a yoyo from you. Love new companies.

When this starts up I want a throw I love smaller companies

same

Yes sir it is still going.

Any designs?

No. Because who would ever start with a base plan before announcing their company?

2 Likes