Chemical Throws! A New Start-Up Comapany!

interesting interesting :stuck_out_tongue: if it comes out ill perhaps buy it ^^ msg me when prototypes are ready for sale

Very good looking cad’s! Love the shape. :slight_smile:

I wish you the best of luck with your company and if someone says your company’s dumb or that your dumb just ignore um don’t let it stop ya

by the way those cads for your first yoyo the H shape part looks similar too the clyw avelanche witch is a popular shape so it should sell pretty good

so good luck ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Everyone I will most likely have prototypes done by this week. If you are interested in buying, message me. :slight_smile:

I’d like pics of the protos first eh?

There’s a good chance I’d be interested if you’d accept trades for them.

1 Like

Will do aznnboya! Ben I won’t do trade for any prototypes. I will be at nationals also if you want to try it and buy one there.

Haha, I know the No trade for Proto deal.
Funny. Everyone messages me to trade for my Last Lunarwind proto, it’s annoying!
I even said Absolutely no trades etc. xD
People Hate to read.

Yeah quite abnoxious. But its like whatever. We out here we good. :wink:

Speaking of protos, hey azn would you trade your Lunarwind proto to me? I have some super cool red yoyos to offer ;).

But I understand, you need to make up costs and fund a production run if all goes well. I just don’t have the probable ~$100 that these protos will probably cost, and I’m trying to save up for either a Quake or to fund a joint project with another YYE member to make yoyo prototypes of our own.

Looks good either way, right up my alley (just judging from the CADs though)

XD You’re Awesome Haha!

I havent come up with a price yet.

I love how you straight out ignored the question xD

He Knows I hate red, and I refuse to trade LOL

Yeah, I was just joking with him lol. And about pricing, I assumed in that range because machining is expensive, especially for prototyping.

SO DO I!

HIGHFIVE MAN

Ok?..

It should be $100 but it’s $80 now thanks to me :smiley:

If you got the money go for it! It’s my main throw since I got it, it’s absolutely amazing! And I think you’d like it too based on your style.

So what does it look like? Shape weight specs? CAD pics?