Check out my NorthStar WOOT! UPDATED

This is why ya don’t bang them on the floor. LOL

How do you think i should put it back together. ;D

does it work?

That round part broke off from me hitting on the floor.

Happened with mine too. contact YYF, they’ll replace it.

Would they make me send this one to them?

Yes.

C’mon guys any idea how i can fix it?

Dude - you can get a good epoxy or superglue but the balance will never be as good. These things are precision tuned and even the addition of a half a gram of glue will cause wobble. I’d just swap it with YYF.

Alright, I’ve seen enough mods go to to have a BIT of an idea of a fix you could use, if you were willing to go through a bit of work.

RiceRocket will mill a piece of delrin to fit where the hub fell out. If you wanted to, you could try your hand at it But I think I’d send it to Chris before I screwed anything up. It’d be interesting to see what he could do.

Also, contact YYF and see if you can get it replaced without having to send it in. Let them know what you want to try and do. I’m sure they would work with you at least a little bit.

1 Like

that happened on my protostar. all i did was super glue it back on

UPDATE: So i used some super glue and glued it back on but now i’m getting a bad vibe so i’m probably gonna contact YoYoFactory.

You may have voided a warranty

That sucks. o-well i’ll just mess with it more. ;D

What is the problem with the north stars omg lol

Rushed production… Im sure future runs will be better

I’d still try to contact YYF, because I may be wrong.

They have a life time warranty if it is really messed up but like my arrows wouldn’t lined up but seemed to fix it by tightening it they don’t line up but it plays smoothly and the vibe isn’t bad but i contacted them after the 14 day money back guarantee was gone so they will fix it if it breaks at anytime

North-protostars are factory tuned to be as smooth as possible, so you will never have it back to normal playing condition. Shoot up YYF, they will be happy to replace it.

rushed production indeed, typical YYF

that’s a completely unfair and biased statement.