Capital YOYO Club - DC/MD/northernVA (Nova Throwers) May updated!!'

just want to ask whens the next meet and where will it be i wanna try to come

The next meet info is on the first page of this thread.

All are welcome and if you have any questions contact any of our members or me. And as ghost pointed out, all of the details are on the first page. Happy throwing!!!

;D

not long now tell the next me, im so looking forward to it, already got off work, and i cant wait to chill with everyone after the expo.

Not long tell the next youā€¦ Not long Lol.

U owe me some mighty flea string!!! I think I found One go big cap.

hey everyone i want to b at the show this sat but my doctor said no driving for a while.
can i get a ride from the fort meade area i can meet you somewhere and ride down. I really want to b there for all my new friends in the club.If you can help i will b your new best friend lol.
also visual f/x will b starting in dec. im holding it 3rd sat of the monuth
nivo let me know if that a problm for cyyc ican still change it but next week it will b the date i or we set I also have the bay area club in ca. as a sister club (ya its a long way from home)but it will give me a few thing i can do with the club that i can not with out them
more info to came on vfx as i get it done

arnett
vfx

oh ya u can get a hold of me if u can help me out at visual F/X
443-994-0993
visualfxyoyo@gmail.com
thanx guys (and nivo canā€™t figure out what he is)lol
arnett

hey cool man ā€¦ sounds like a good club. Only thing is that I am not sure if anyone is available that weekend (its right before xmas) In Jan it might be solidā€¦ but its really up to you. and I donā€™t really have a place yet for december 8th (do you think we can do that at your venue? ) let me know!!! I got confirmed for Jan 12th In Vienna ā€¦ but December is up in the AIR ā€¦ I was thinking Tysons corner Mall ā€¦ but there will be lots of people shoppingā€¦ also there is a mall in alexandria which is pretty dead ā€¦ as in renovating ā€¦ so parts of the mall are totally vacant and no one goes around ā€¦ we will see what the GROUP decides this Saturday!!!

btw ā€¦ I got something just for the CLUB ā€¦ even though I will be using it for other reasons also but my #1 reason was for the club ā€¦

you will only know if you show up hahahaha (evil laughter)

after seeing yall video i am definatly going to be the noob there

This club is fun. Went once and Iā€™m hook u donā€™ haveto know tricks they will teach u it just poeple heaving fun and a great time just show up and u will b hook to it help there all crazy nuts what not to like just watch vino were not to sure about him lol it just fun that what going is about
arnett
vfx

This club is fun. Went once and Iā€™m hook u donā€™ haveto know tricks they will teach u it just poeple heaving fun and a great time just show up and u will b hook to it help there all crazy nuts what not to like just watch vino were not to sure about him lol it just fun that what going is about
arnett
vfx

Several of us are pretty much complete novices, we just avoid the camera lens and keep it pointed at the guys with skill =)

we are all Noobs ā€¦ so i have no clue what you are talking about lol

hope to see ya this Saturday!!!

Can you make the yoyo come back to your hand? Then your 90% better then the rest of the country. ;D

Off subjectā€¦ What is ā€œSR2ā€ stand for in your name?

tomorrow will be EPIC!!! ā€¦ btw for those who donā€™t know or need direction ā€¦ here is the address again

Mt. Vernon Unitarian Church 1909 Windmill Ln, Alexandria va 22307

Great we should be there not sure when though.

maybe off topic but anybody used a h5xchief?

I have a regular H5 ā€¦ which I will bring to the meet ā€¦ but not the chief h5 hybrid

Sorry guy I really wanted to b there but canā€™t get ride and everyone at my
but everyone at my house is working to day and like I said doc. Pulled my
license. For now till they can get this sick old (47yr) body acting
right a again they wonā€™t even let me work but they say
they can get back to new it just will take some time
so it not like Iā€™m dying but if I drive and get pull over
its $4,500 fine and 2yrs in jail plus never get my license. Back
again so there not playing and I might kill someone if I do
drive and I love people and life touch for that.and they donā€™t
let you have yoyos in jail canā€™t live with out yoyos I still want to b an
actuuve member I love the club and the people there are so cool
and just straight fun (Iā€™m still not to sure about that vino dude)lol