Butterfly Hype-Beasts Thread 🦋 - More colours and special editions?

Copped 9… 3x blue red and pink. There was a bunch of punk in the bin at Target.

The red was eating string so I pulled it apart and found that the axel has a ding in it. Are the machining marks normal in the area for the string or is this a missed QC opportunity. Seems like it’s unfinished.

5 Likes

Here is a few I have within easy grabbing distance.

13 Likes

Target acquired…

11 Likes

My wife found the new butterflys at my local pharmacy. She picked me up an orange one which is the one i have really been looking for. Glad to see these are getting out into the world.

4 Likes

I picked these up at Target this evening, all 3.00 each. Butterflys are the old ones but didn’t have those colors.
The Imperial Is in a 2022 package, is there a new mold for those as well?

5 Likes

Stop by my local Target store tonight looking for a pink Butterfly and found these. Best to go during the week. All 3.00 each.

6 Likes

I would like to nominate this thread for “Thread of the Year.” It brings a smile to my face every time it bumps :grinning:

7 Likes

@SR1 Meme Updated

Throw Duncan! @bjardin

10 Likes

Fire

4 Likes

I’m stealing this.

1 Like

Looks like the new Butterflies and Imperials are showing up in So Cal stores now. Westminster Target had them. Anyone seen green Butterflies? This one had pink, blue and red.

1 Like

Where in the store do you find them? In the toy section, or in some other random place?

Made a little fixed axle 5a video with a new butterfly. Super fun. Super painful.

15 Likes

They are in the impulse bins near the front with all the cheapy fidget toys coloring books and sticker packs.

1 Like

I was able to get a red, blue and 2 pinks at Target the other night. I also found what looks like in the picture to be a new mould orange on the A site. Still looking for a green.

Couple of my favorite new gen half and cap swaps so far, and found a 1999 duncan wheels which is fun to compare (just a wider heavier butterfly mostly).

9 Likes

Look for “spots playground”, the discount seasonal racks at target.

In the “dollar store” area right when you walk in.

1 Like

I have not seen a green in the stores yet. I know they exist. Its yhe only ine that i am missing. My wife picked up an orange for me at our local drug store and she said they had green ones also. I plan on getting back over there to see.

1 Like

Ok guys last chance on these. If you’ve been needing a pink and can’t find one, you have until Monday to get one of my last 5, I’ll ship on Tuesday. I am adding this sentence since I posted this to the Fixed Friday thread and the forum software doesn’t want me to post the same message twice.

4 Likes