Bonsai Anyone?

Anyone else into Bonsai? Just got through the repotting season. Time to start air layers and cuttings. Let us see your trees! Here are some of mine.

20 Likes

I love them! Although I don’t have any right now. My last one died about 16 years ago. Got some disease and I couldn’t save it. Was so upsetting, was a 50-60 year old japanese Fukien tea. Still have all my Joshy tools, which I’m glad because I see they’ve really gone up in price since I bought them. Waiting for my kids to get a little older before I get back into it.

3 Likes

I’m a bonsai professional and my work everyday! I studied in Japan for 3 years. Here’s my IG @Adam.jp.bon

20 Likes

This is beautiful!

2 Likes

That is amazing looking.

I recently bought this as a valentines gift.

What would you guys recommend as a good fertilizer btw?

7 Likes

Someone say Bonsai?

Oh, this is unrelated discussion. Sorry. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Nice bonsai….just beautiful throw!

2 Likes

Bonsai has been one of those things I have a deep love for that I haven’t yet gotten fully into. But fully plan on when I have the time to dedicate to it. I bought my first bonsais 13 years ago and really wanted to get into but it wasn’t the right time… the poor trees didn’t last 2 years unfortunately. And it’s so weird cuz I literally just got sucked back down this hole the other day on YouTube, cuz I recently bought my first two fruit trees for my backyard. So I was looking at videos related to that when bonsai popped up. So maybe that time is near. That’s awesome that both of you are bonsai masters! I’ll be in touch with u both in the near future I hope.

3 Likes

I enjoy “The Bonsai Zone” on YouTube!

3 Likes

I’m a bonsai wannabe! I have a few that really need caring for. I just don’t give them the attention they require. Maybe I could reach out for some advice! Def need pruning and repotting.

3 Likes

I’m starting a YouTube channel if anyone is curious. Its mostly geared towards teaching important intermediate basics but maybe it could be useful for someone

8 Likes

Subscribed!

1 Like

Subscribed too. Thanks!

1 Like

Right on! Thanks guys. Feel free to ask any questions or whatever. I hope to have more consistent uploads

2 Likes