Bone temple head butts

I don’t usually try to catch stuff with my face, but I was outside talking to a coworker today and caught a break away with my temple. I imagine the sound was different to him than what I heard on my side of my skull, but I heard a ringing sound. He asked me if that loud ding noise was my head.

I wanted to say yes, my head dings each time I smash a Horizon into it, but I was feeling a little deflated by the whole situation so I explained the noise he heard was the sound my glasses make when I try to drive them through my skull with an aluminum yo-yo.

Anyways, my glasses are fine and they mostly covered the knot and oozing blood.

So what sound does your head make when you bounce aluminum off it?

9 Likes

Mine just makes a very hollow sound.

6 Likes

A dull thud and then a satisfying “schlooooop” when the indentation pops out about 15 minutes later.

8 Likes

Yesterday I dinged my shutter WA on my head. Not funny, still hurts when I touch it haha. No sound at all​:joy::joy:

4 Likes

My head is pretty hard, so I usually just hear a loud ding sound from the yo-yo. And then a loud ringing with my resulting migraine for a few hours.

3 Likes

This seems to be a good place to put this. One of my favorites. :joy:

8 Likes

Dude, is that you? That look on your face is pure gold! That was awesome! :slight_smile: Wish I had something like that of myself.

2 Likes

Haha no thats a gif. That guy is in the hall of fame for yoyo gifs. :joy:

2 Likes

oh yes

Prolly mainly made a ringing sound because your head is hollow.

More solid heads give off more of a thud.

Like when I hit myself now and again.

:clown_face:

3 Likes

Hey now…
Just what exactly are you trying to say Doc?

lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The simple fact that you had to ask that question; makes my point.

Doh!

5 Likes

:smiley:

1 Like

Bonk!

2 Likes

My head used to be hollow. But I filled it up completely with spare change.

Which actually worked out way better than I had anticipated.

Because when I drive through a Toll booth; I just stick my head out the window and sneeze into the tray.

8 Likes

Can you sneeze into my wallet?

2 Likes

Doh!!! So familiar!