blog for yo-yo players in Virginia

Planning on it so long as I’m not out of the country during that time.

i think we might be leaning on the 12th of nov, waiting for Sam to confirm!

Anyone south of RVA?

chester,va! 804

Any lower? Near 757?

Ok, I left the poll open for the weekend and it looks like Saturday November 12th is the winner. The plan is still to meet on the National Mall at Noon. The only thing that would change that is if the weather’s looking bad and we decide to move to an indoor location. If there are any updates I will continue to post in both the VA and MD threads so that hopefully everyone is aware of them. If you have any questions feel free to post them here or shoot me a message.

Very sorry to those that voted on the doodle and couldn’t make it on that day; hopefully we can make this a more regular event so that you’ll get a chance next time.

Its sad cause I live in blacksburg and there’s no one here

btw are you the carding who put up a video on yye Facebook page?

The video on the fb page? No. I did put a link to the yoyo blog I’m keeping about my progress, if that’s what you mean.

Any throwers going to Nekocon? I’ll be there almost all weekend so hit me up! Pm for tele #

Hey guys… Ready for this Saturday??? Who all is going to the DC meet?

Really looking forward to Saturday with everybody. Here’s a last reminder that we’ll be meeting at Noon just outside of the Smithsonian Metro stop.

If you’re concerned about being at the right location and want to have a way of contacting me just in case, PM me and I will give you my phone #. Also I’ll be checking the forums on my phone if you can’t find where we are post there and I’ll reply as quick as possible.

Judging by the poll everybody voted on we should hopefully have a pretty decent turn out. Feel free to keep inviting people too, the more the merrier.

Im pretty sure that I can come, but theres a chance I cant

you better be there!!! lol

GunstarHero

http://youtu.be/SydsmryqafU

Just got to dc!!!

Niven and I are both here now. We’re just outside of the smithsonian station. There are two exits, we’re at the one that’s actually on the mall

It was a great meet!!! … had a blast … need to do it again soon …

so…hi you guys…

i’m in richmond…
^^"
been kinda AFK from all thing yoyo forums…

i just found this thread.