BindWithMe

BindWithMe(Chris) is a great seller. Shipped very quickly and yoyo exactly as described. Cannot ask for more.

2 Likes

Was going to make one of these for myself but found this from years ago, if anyone who has bought from me recently wants to post here I would very much appreciate it :grin:

1 Like

I purchased a Crucible from @BindWithMe awhile back. Everything came quick, well packed, and as described. I’d buy from them again. Happy yoyo.

1 Like

Just finished a transaction with @BindWithMe great communication and fast shipping. the yoyos were packed very well and all were in great condition. Would gladly do business again

1 Like

I finished a transaction with BindWithMe and everything went smoothly. He sent out the yoyos right away and gave me a copy of the post office receipt with the tracking information. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from him again!

Chris offered to help me get some of the new Duncans Imperial Glow-Yos since I couldn’t find any near me. He was able to send me three, I offered to pay the cost plus shipping but he said not to worry about it.

Chris is a perfect example of what I love about this community, his kindness and generosity are top notch.

I hope one day I can return the favor.

Thank you.

1 Like

Did a trade with @BindWithMe. Super smooth, quick shipping, and everything as described. Highly recommended seller/trader in my book!

1 Like

Thanks for the haymaker x a steal and a great seller would buy again :+1: :grinning:

1 Like

Very fast and smooth trade! Yoyo was packaged well and shipped fast

Great communication and did a nice smooth trade. Would definitely trade/ but from again! :+1::+1:

1 Like

Just received a Pay it Forward box from @BindWithMe. Everything was perfect, and they even tossed in another throw and some strings!

2 Likes

Another smooth and easy trade! Don’t hesitate when dealing

1 Like

As always @BindWithMe has done it again great deal on great throws!

1 Like

Just completed another trade with @BindWithMe. Excellent as usual!

1 Like

Just completed a successful transaction with @BindWithMe! Everything from first contact to receiving went smoothly. Items were received exactly as described. Was even awesome enough to discuss some other hobbies. Would absolutely enter another transaction with @BindWithMe.

1 Like