Yoyo_Garden Feedback

@Yoyo_Garden was an absolute pleasure to do my trade with! Shipping was fast and the item was as described! Looking forward to doing business again!

5 Likes

@Yoyo_Garden was a breeze to work with. Great price, very fast shipping, and item was exactly as described and packed well. I wouldn’t hesitate to do business with him again. :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Smooth sailing with @Yoyo_Garden.

• Easy and quick communication

• Yoyos were quickly shipped

• Yoyos arrived in condition as described

• Yoyos were well packed

Thanks, I wouldn’t hesitate to trade with, sell to, or buy from him again!

3 Likes

i concur, good dude who is easy to work with. highly recommended.

2 Likes

The case I bought from him came on time and was just what I expected. Very good seller.

3 Likes

Nothing but great things to say about C.P., he shipped same day and packaged everything perfectly. Negotiations were smooth.

A+++ trade partner.

3 Likes

Sold a AC1 to him and went perfectly!

3 Likes

Bought a Bliss and again, perfect transaction!

3 Likes

Great seller! Bought a Convoy from him and it was shipped quickly, communication was great, and things were spot on. Would totally recommend!

3 Likes

another all aces trade with @Yoyo_Garden… trustworthy, great communication, and reliable. will trade, buy or sell any time. thank you!

3 Likes

I recently did a trade with @Yoyo_Garden and I have nothing but good things to say! Yoyos I received were as described and in a timely manner, also good as I am from the UK!

***** or 10/10 is my rating of this trade! The best!

3 Likes

Purchased from @Yoyo_Garden and had a perfect transaction! Can recommend.

3 Likes

@Yoyo_Garden is the man. Many deals down together, always perfect. Buying, selling, trading, lawn care, whatever, lol. He’s the best.

3 Likes

woah woah woah… @Yoyo_Garden be holdin’ out on lawn care services?!! i hope he isn’t walkin’ the dog too!

3 Likes

He’s yo-yo_GARDEN man, where you think he spends his free time?

3 Likes

:man_facepalming:

3 Likes

just wrapped up an international deal with @yoyo_garden . he was great with communication, shipped fast, was really cool throughout, and when there was any hiccup at all (just small delays because of the virus situation), the guy was incredibly proactive in making sure things were all straight and good. i just received the package today and it was packed really safely and in the exact condition that he said it. smooth from start to end – but that’s not new information on this thread :wink: definitely recommend, especially for international buyers. @yoyo_garden will do right by ya.

3 Likes

@Yoyo_Garden is always fun and friendly to haggle with and if im ever lucky enough to get one of his or sell him one of mine the transaction is smooth as butter

4 Likes

Thanks brother

5 Likes

Just got a yoyo in the mail from him today. Great guy and knows values of trades pretty well ( Knows what to offer and not waste time )

3 Likes