Yoyo_Garden Feedback

Just leaving feedback for @Yoyo_Garden . Great buyer! Fast payment and great communication. Would definitely deal with him again. Thanks again bro!

Joey

3 Likes

Another positive transaction with @Yoyo_Garden. Awesome buyer, fast payment, polite, good communication, overall good guy! Thanks again brother!

Joey

4 Likes

@Yoyo_Garden is a pleasure to work with. He shipped promptly and the yoyo was just as described. There was a hold up with USPS on my end of the trade, and he was very understanding and patient. Great guy to talk yoyos with too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Yoyo_Garden just received 2 onedrop yoyos i purchased. I LOVE them :ok_hand:! They shipped super fast, packed extremely well and where just as described. he had great communication. I would gladly do business again.

2 Likes

@Yoyo_Garden is awesome! He ships fast protects the throw well, heā€™s personable and sincere. I definitely wouldnā€™t hesitate to do business with him again! Thanks dude!

Edit for pics:

3 Likes

I did a trade with @Yoyo_Garden, and the man is an absolute pleasure to deal with. He is a fair and generous trader. Communication on point. I have nothing but great things to say about him in every respect.

Looking forward to trading with him in the future.

2 Likes

Made an excellent trade with @Yoyo_Garden. Yoyo was in perfect condition, everything was packaged well, shipping was fast, excellent communication. Hope I get the chance to do some more trading with him in the future.

3 Likes

Sold an expensive yoyo to @Yoyo_Garden; transaction went smoothly.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never sold, bought, or traded a yoyo with my guy YoyoGarden, but I can vouch that heā€™s a chill dude to get a beer with at Northeast Regionals!

5 Likes

Right back at you man. Canā€™t wait to do it again

2 Likes

Had a awesome experience buying from @Yoyo_Garden. Yoyo was just as described, everything was packaged well, shipping was fast, excellent communication. I wouldnā€™t hesitate to buy in the future AAA+ experience! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Yoyo_Garden has been super patient and responsive (haha yoyo pun) with me, shipping was quick and packaging was very secure. Canā€™t recommend him enough!

1 Like

Iā€™ve bought and sold yoyos here on the BST forum a bunch, but this is one of the first trades Iā€™ve done and all went perfectly with @Yoyo_Garden . Thank you!

1 Like

@Yoyo_Garden was a pleasure to deal with. Sold me a beautiful blue Dingo and couldnā€™t be happier! Would do business again.

2 Likes

@Yoyo_Garden is a great seller. Provided plenty of communication and pics, an accurate description of condition, and packaged my purchase very well. Thanks!

2 Likes

Wonderful seller and an honest guy. One of my throws i ordered from another member accidentally got sent his way and he was kind enough to accept it and ship it over to me.

Shipping, timing, communication, you name it everything was perfect. Will do business with again for sure :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh and the BVM I scooped from him was perfect and just as described as well of course

4 Likes

This dude is nothing but a pleasure to work with, shipping was fast, communicative, and packaging was on point and more than fair on everythingšŸ™Œ

2 Likes

@Yoyo_Garden is a true professional and a delightful person to talk to. Had a great time talking yoyo with them, and the yoyos I bought were beautiful. His attention to detail in checking the yoyos is incredible. Donā€™t hesitate to deal with him.

2 Likes

@Yoyo_Garden was awesome to deal with. Great guy and got me a great throw. Thanks brother!

1 Like

Have purchased and traded a few times with @yoyo_garden Could not speak higher of him! Donā€™t hesitate to buy, sell or trade with him.

Daniel

2 Likes