Better 'pocket' yoyo than the CLYW Campfire

Zeekio Little Evil. Designed by HSpin.

Weight: 60g (2.1 oz)
Diameter: 40mm (1.6")
Width: 24mm (.9")
String Gap: 5 mm

Perfect pocket throw specs.

+1 this is my go to pocket throw. Much better than the token IMO.

Like I said, these guys are giving you lots of great options. Take a look at all of them and see which one you like. Seeing as you only have one other yoyo, you probably don’t exactly know what you like in yoyos in terms of weight distribution and whatnot. There’s no harm in getting something new that many people enjoy playing with. If it really comes down to it and you don’t like it, try not to ding it and trade it for something else!

Heres a pic of my
Gnar2
Monkeyfinger forte
skywalker
puffin
which one looks like it will fit in your pocket? :slight_smile:

If you can only have one don’t get a pocket throw.

Well i’ve heard good things about the Campfire that aren’t necessarily just the fact that it’s a pocket throw and also i was hoping to find other yoyo’s that weren’t specifically designed to be pocket throws but that just happened to be thin like the forte is

Forte is just what uur looking for but not in the $50 range

I’m hoping to find one on BST

Awsome ;D
good luck bro

You can find much better yoyos for the same price though.

Yeah but what about for the $30 i can get it?

Realistically, you don’t need a mini yoyo to keep a yoyo by your side. As a male, I like wearing cargo pants and I can keep a Cascade in those pockets. As long as you don’t wear skinny jeans, I think that anything with a width of 38 or less should be fine. I personally use a YYF Chaotic as my daily driver.

well i find my DM2 too large for the pants i wear and i loved the 36mm thickness of the Alchemy MX in my pocket. i haven’t even tried to carry my yoyo around in my skinny jeans.

Yelets

Also what about the String Theory Singularity

If you can find the Campfire for only $30, you might as well grab it. :wink:

No kidding,that’s exactly what I was about to say.I’m surprised no one has even said that until now…

Indeed. I’ve seen them go for as much as $125 and it was NMWOB.

Makes me wonder what my MIB two-tone brown/red could go for…

drools

NMWOB?