Better 'pocket' yoyo than the CLYW Campfire

Non mint without Box

oh wow ok

the rec rev neuae is fun and cheap while being pretty cheap. My personal favorite is the eli dert but those are a lot more in price. The G5 is nice and thin as well and oyu might be able to find a used one for pretty cheap

Some other thin throws would be:
Ilyy Josy ann (the candyblast finish is amazing)
Werrd Poo (I’ve heard amazing throws about this)
X3 Teh Yo (X3 makes good stuff but once again haven’t tried it)

“Better” than the Campfire? :-\ Hmmm…my next question would be, “better” for what? If the only criteria is what fits best in your pocket, it would be a Flea. But, that’s not just a space saver, but also a challenge. Not sure if you are looking for a challenge.

If you want something that fits best in your pocket, but is not so extremely tiny, less of a “challenge,” and you want the same price as the Dark Magic II, and you’re trying to dial in some tricks…Dingo.

If you want something that might fit in your pocket better than a DMII, but has more durability, and still spins forever, and price is no big deal…Ricochet is it. That Ricochet is about the same size as a Cafe Racer, which is another good pocket sized option.

Best value if you’re really short on cash…Popstar.

A few of you guys are kinda off the mark.

The term, ‘pocket Yoyo’. A pocket Yoyo is a Yoyo that has size specs., allowing it to comfortably fit in a pocket.

And not make it look like you have an abdominal tumor or need a Concealed Carry Permit.

A pocket Yoyo doesn’t look like you are packing a Hockey puck.

A pocket Yoyo may inspire a question, like, ‘Is that a Yoyo in your pocket’?

A yoyo in your pocket, should not inspire a question, like, ‘How in the heck did you get that Hyabusa in your pocket’?

1 Like

That was quick lol

I asked the same question in a previous thread. This is a response I received from Links Legionnaire:

"After a long time of pining over a Singularity, I managed to pick one up (a few months back). I was in the same boat as you, I thought it looked really cool. A little undersized, but it looked like a great pocket throw.

I HATED it. It didn’t play at all like I had hoped. Bad stability, bad spin times, just BAD.

If you’re looking for a solid String Theory YoYo, I suggest the Lotus. I bought one off the BST on a whim not expecting much. It wasn’t a throw I was ever interested in (I didn’t care for the specs/shape), but when I got it, I really enjoyed it. It was actually my backpack carry for a few months."

If you can find one, get a ILYY St. Eel. Its an amazing pocket yoyo.

Weird, I enjoyed the Singularity lol

Unfortunately, it’s not for sale. Just wanted to make you drool. :wink:

Chico Bulldog: 50mm diameter, 37mm width. imo, one of the most underrated pocket throws out there.

From my experience, the ILYY St Eel is easily the best pocket throw I’ve played. Sensational performance for such a tiny yoyo.

Similar to the St.Eel is the Mint evil by Hspin and zeekio.